Girls, which dress?

If u don't like any, I'm open for suggestions. Yes, I'm aware that I'm a guy. But, who can resist a cute dress?Girls, which dress?

• Girls, which dress?
    65% (13)
  • Girls, which dress?
    35% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Tough choice as they're all really cute, but I'd say that #2 would be my first pick. I have several that are similar. One is in pink, one in royal blue and the other black/silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit too girlie girl for my liking, sorry. If I had to pick for a friend I'd say the last one. This is more my style.
    file:///storage/sdcard0/Download/SavedPages/cadbury%20purple%20chiffon%20bridesmaid%20dresses%20-%20Google%20Search1475080752527/cadbury%20purple%20chiffon%20bridesmaid%20dresses%20-%20Google%20Search_files/images (20)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not fond of the pink or the sparkles or the cut of the dress but I guess the first one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Second one.)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That one is my favorite.

• last dress

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look like something I would wear.
    FYI I only wear dresses on special occasions. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • A black leather dress

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

LOL… If you knew me at all I don't think you would be able to picture me wearing leather. Never say never though, Thanks for the suggestion :)

• If you like those types of dresses, I would suggest something more like these:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1eb6cd46fa.jpg
    www.apnatimepass.com/.../...er-in-pink-dress-8.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Both of those dresses are adorable. I like the second one better. I prefer the flared skirt because I don't really have hips. I do love the first dress but I just don't think I have the curves to pull that off… LOL

• 2mo

yes, i like the first one you suggested best. would make my legs look amazing!