Do attractive non-popular girls exist?

• Yes, the girl could just be shy
  • Yes, their personality could just suck
  • No, thats what makes people popular
  • Rarely

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, no doubt. Attractiveness is sort of weird in high school because it's more about social status than actual physical attractiveness. That's why when everyone goes to college, there's this big reset where guys/girls who weren't considered attractive suddenly get looked upon by the objective eyes of thousands of people who don't know or care about what clique they hung with in high school. For example, there was this girl in my high school who become a runway model in New York and it's not like she suddenly got hot. She was never shy, but always came off has aloof or maybe even stuck up. No one considered her attractive except the lower tier guys because a higher status high school guy wouldn't dare consider any girl who wasn't in his same err... caste.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know plenty of very popular average and even pretty unattractive people. Looks has nothing to do with popularity.
    Many people might perceive someone as popular because they're attractive (if they don't know that person) but the truth can be very different.
    Popularity doesn't even have anything to do with how much their personality sucks, I know plenty of popular people with a personality that sucks to the core, in fact most of them suck lol.

Personally when I went in high school, a lot of kids from the years below thought me and my girl group were the popular clique because yes we didn't have any unattractive girls in my group of 4 at all. What they didn't know was that our group of 4 only associated with very VERY few people, and we disliked most other people in our year. We were incredibly close nit. While the popular people were a mix of not so attractive to attractive, what you looked like didn't really matter, sucking up to each other was what mattered, and especially sucking up to those who were considered the most popular of them all (those who I always got into arguments with LOL). So I can say from personal experience that of course non-popular attractive girls exist, in fact the most attractive ones in my school were complete introverts.

What Guys Said 23

• Yes - but not many.

Usually they are VERY shy, but occasionally they just have a terrible or off-putting personality (Asperger's or just very weird). Shy being the more common of the two.

Again, though, they're fairly rare, because in MOST cases, if they're physically attractive, they become popular whether they want to be or not.

• Yes, they do exist. It's true

• People think the most attractive girls are the ones who walk on the ramp. Or those who work in the film industry. Or those who always party outside and have fun. These are the very popular kind of girls. I have seen very attractive girls just sitting at home and not bothered about anything outside. They are good housewives , manage their family well. And are highly respected within their families. but nobody know them outside. Iranian girls who hide behind their veils , if you just see them at home in a jeans pant and t shirt. , you may get impressed by their beauty. Sometimes we just don't know where attractive girls hide.

• Yes, but they don't have to be shy or that their personality sucks. Believe it or not, there are young ladies who are secure in who they are and refrain from drama and the judgmental social hierarchy bullshit games that girls participate in.

• A and B and other. Being attractive helps, but it can also lead to resentment (from girls) and not being taken seriously (from guys). I put other because there are some beautiful girls who aren't shy and have good personalities but just aren't into "being popular"; they do their own thing. Those are the best kind.

• Yes they are shy or like to be alone

• Definitely they do exist

• Damn right they do. Skin deep looks can and often does hide ugly to the bone. True beauty starts at the bone. Humour, compassion, general niceness help a ton.

• If you have great looks but zero intelligence or or their personality is super bitchy yeah I would think either one of those would be unpopular.

• yes of course. some girls are really attractive but remain unnoticed.

• It's impossible

• Of course they do most popular girls are only popular and attractive because they wear lots of make up and designer clothes. The girls that are more naturally attractive usually aren't popular because they aren't into that and are nice people. Also most girls are popular because they have bitchy attitudes.

• You're 18 and care about this?

• what are these unicorns you speak of

• I think if you're pretty, they make you be popular whether you want to or not.

• Yep most definitely

• Of course, popularity is bullshit anyways.

• I know a girl with the nicest body I've ever seen, big tits, small waist, and a fat ass and she's not very popular and rarely talks, but if i got the chance, I would fuck the shit out of her

• Most popular attractive girls have sucky personalities.

• Yes, but they don't have to be shy or have a sucky personality. In fact, popular girls often have suckier personalities than unpopular ones.

• Most of the most attractive girls are not popular.

• On Gag?
    No.

Online?
    No.
    In person?
    99.9%

What Girls Said 8

• For sure, I see it all the time at my school.
    Some of the most attractive girls are either dead in the middle of the social pyramid, or at the bottom too. In fact, the 'top dog' popular girls aren't even that attractive.
    It's not always due to being shy or personality, sometimes it's just circumstances and the way things work out.

• Totally, I've seen plenty of grunge/emo/alternative girls and some I've found that I envy their beauty sometimes.

• maybe I don't know

• Yes bitch look at me

• Nooo

• Of course they do. Popularity doesn't really mean anything outside of high school and is definitely not an indicator of physical attractiveness. Some of the most beautiful girls I went to school with were not popular. In fact, most of the popular girls were average, but very dolled up. There was one popular girl who used to bully me who was actually considered hideous by everyone except her friends, too.

• Of course they do.

• Yeah I guess if the girl is shy/quiet