If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?

• Lips :kiss:If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    8% (8)0% (0)6% (8)Vote
  • Nose :nose:If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    26% (27)26% (6)26% (33)Vote
  • Eye color :eyes:If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    9% (9)9% (2)9% (11)Vote
  • Chin/JawIf you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    21% (21)17% (4)20% (25)Vote
  • Skin :mask:If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    12% (12)9% (2)11% (14)Vote
  • Other :skull: :thought_balloon:
    4% (4)26% (6)8% (10)Vote
  • I wouldn't change anything, i'm perfect :sunglasses:If you could change one thing about your face, what would it be?
    20% (21)13% (3)20% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo Thank you, all, for your answers :)
1mo I will close this question within 1 hour, thank you all for your participation <3

1|0
41|24

Most Helpful Girl

• Urghhhhh more facial symmetry all over? I want to be 100% symmetrical but I'm not and it makes me ugly 😢

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ever tried one of those facial symmetry tools? When you mirror faces for perfect symmetry it looks... off LOL
      http://www.pichacks.com/

• Show All
    • 1mo

Hahaha then it was definitely the right choice not to get into it; no "should haves" are needed here. :) Because seriously, while programming can feel SUPER rewarding... it's also a real pain in the butt. xD

The "abstraction and encapsulation" principle is a really good one, though! It acknowledges the limitations of our human minds in visualizing complex systems, so it finds a way for us to deal with it more effectively and conveniently: basically, only consider a few nitty gritty details at a time and put them together into one bigger component. Then, just look at that bigger component as an "abstract" whole entity, without worrying about the details inside of it too much anymore. Then you can build a bigger component -- in turn -- from these abstract entities, etc. So yeah, kind of like stepping back to look at a whole painting, instead of all the little brush strokes. :P

• 1mo

@dissolute_dog that's nicely put!

Most Helpful Guy

• More facial symmetry. I had an accident a few years ago which left the nerves on one side of my face damaged and unable to function properly. When I smile the smile is more prominent on one side of my face. It's like that with any facial expression but it's most noticeable when I smile.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 40

• I've become so used to my face that I don't mind keeping it! But I'd love to sport some contacts... but something more like these:

www.halloweenonearth.com/.../blue-color-lens.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe to have Thicker eyebrows.
    Other than that, not too Vain with a lot of Gain.
    Good luck and thanks for Sharing, @LEIGHX xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, I think for me, it'd be getting clear skin because I constantly have spots and it sucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change anything! The natural human form is pretty. I have yet to understand my face shape and accept it, but I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose... https://www.instagram.com/p/BLO3KEeDTCE/
    It's a bit too big
    Or then brighten up my eyes a bit
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ10a7IDISv/

0|1
    0|0
  • I think nose or eye colors. My nose isn't big, but I would maybe fancy a smaller nose. As for my eyes if I was able to pick then I'd go for green eyes, so nice😍

but eh, I can't complain, Thank God I'm not blind or with any birth defects

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. In the past I tried contouring to change my face shape. I hated it immensely and took the makeup off. It looked better but it just wasn't me. I am glad I tried contouring though because I can now honestly say I won't change anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose lips bc people say my lips are an ugly natural color, like darkish. but I'd change a lot if I could. people tell me I'm very pretty but I think I have chubby cheeks, the lips, and I definitely have a 5 finger forehead.😂😠

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm perfect in my own little world.. :D

I wish I had better eyes.. I would like to see perfectly without eye glasses..

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose.
    Too droopy and looks too wide at the bottom from some angles in pics.
    My nose literally looks different in every pic I take, especially when I smile showing teeth. Drives me crazy. But I don't want a nose job haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably my jawline.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing I like about my face are my eyes. The rest of my face is ugly, so I'd change all of my features. I have really pretty eyes but the rest of my face takes away from them. I look like a man instead of a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was little I always hated my nose, people used to call me big nose a lot but as I got older I grew into my nose and now I look 10x better than I did when I was smaller. Puberty was good to me, but I'm very satisfied with the way I look, not many people are good looking and some judge too much based on looks... okay I'm rambling. But my point is.. I'm happy with the way I look. And I don't ever want to change that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like my face even if it's not perfect.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don t like the roundness of my face lol
    other than that I am fine

1|1
    0|0
  • My nose, just a bit. I have a little bump that I don't like but it isn't exceptionally noticeable. I just never liked it.

I like my lips, eyes, jaw and skin though :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I was gonna say I want smaller lips at first then I wanted a heart shaped face then I finally settled with perfect skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my face :) My nose is a bit crooked but other than that I'm good

1|1
    0|0
  • What is there to change?
    I have beautiful light brown eyes, my nose is fine, and my lip are awesome. 💋👄
    But then again, I wish I was done with puberty and acne. Apart from that, I am good. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • eye colour for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't I change my whole face? 😂😂😂💔

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty content with my face. I guess my lips could be bigger and my cheeks a little smaller.

0|1
    0|0
  • facial skeletal structure/proportion
    it needs better scaffolding

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my face
    #blessed

0|1
    0|0
  • My face, it's so round

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people paid to look like me so guess I'm lit af

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose but not really planing to get a nose job

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose and I want bigger lips

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose; wanna make it smaller.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change anything

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• Cyborg eyes would be rad.
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...tgkGns1t2kxrlo2_500.gif
    Complete with sunglasses , built into my face.
    http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/156/15607.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Acne and mustache. I have a young face, so the mustache just looks weird on me. And Acne... nobody likes that.

Both are easy fixes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe my jawline. I'm fine with everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose i think, too flat :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Mix between cheeks/jaw and hair. Wish I was slightly more "defined" in the cheek/jaw area and my hair is just straight crap. I would love to feel confident without having to wear a hat all the time. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • picked skull. really stretching for something to change. i feel the back of my head like the point that extends furthest back in my skull is a bit somewhat oblong

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm perfect

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes I fancy some red eyes

1|1
    0|0
  • I need more beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • No glasses

0|1
    0|0
  • right now I'd like to get rid of this bump that randomly appeared on my forehead

0|1
    0|0
  • My nose... it's manly but it's one of my main insecurities

0|1
    0|0
  • God blessed me with a healthy body
    I wouldn't change a thing

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a massive nose.. id def change that

0|1
    0|0
  • Id change my whole face

0|1
    0|0
  • Big forehead, big nose, goofy ears, under bite

Or maybe I shouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
  • People and their complexful questions...

0|1
    0|0
  • My face is featureless :( I wish I had a strong jaw and cheekbones, my current face is like a bowl of mashed potatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably make my jaw wider.
    I would make it stronger too, and if I had four options, I would make my face less droopy, and less acne

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I don't really have a problem with my face I never wanted to change a thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But in all honesty I have felt like I didn't look good or that I was unattractive but there is nothing I can specify that I would change lol so my face must be ok I guess or maybe I just kinda got used to my face and rather keep it as is.

• I have a double chin that comes out very easily. I'd have that gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess
    My eye lashes
    They're too long

0|0
    0|0
  • NOTHING

0|0
    0|0