What do you think of black hair with light skin?

Yesterday, I impulsively dyed my hair black and love it. My sister and mom thinks it makes me look even paler. I have the ability to tan because I have latina blood from my mom's side, I just don't want to because I hate the sun. Im glad I dyed it before I told them about it because I love it. If I told them they wouldve talked me out of it. Morticia and Wednesday Addams have black hair with pale skin and they always look fantastic. Wait till they find out I also got a black lipstick. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As a fellow pale girl I love dying my hair black. It is very Goth and mysterious 🤘🏻🤘🏻 nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 17

• Haha I would dislike the back lipstick :o
    But black hair and pale skin is no problem I think, don't think you made the wrong decision! You like it so be proud of your new look :D

• I don't really care, although the fact that you went to an Addams family reference to describe your whiteness kinda weirds me out... That's anemic 😂😂😂

• Its cool

• I think it can look well

• I like it. And since you love it, you'll look comfortable, confident and come off looking even more awesome.

• Love the pale chicks.

• If you like it, that's all that matters

• I like it. It also reminds me of Samantha Manson on Danny Phantom as well as Mortica and Wednesday Addams

• its nice

• I think pale girls with dark hair are seriously attractive there is a big contrast so it stands out!

• Some girls pull it off better than others, but it certainly can look good.

• Black hair and pale skin 🔥🔥🔥
    Still like redheads better
    But still 🔥🔥🔥

• Ever dye it red

• What color was your hair before it was black?

• I suggest not using black lipstick. The rest sounds like a nice combo.

• It's fine. I'm pale asf

What Girls Said 8

• All that matters is that you're happy with it. But yes, black hair and pale skin can look good together.

• Now you need red lipstick. The effect should be stunning☆♡☆

• I think it looks good on you! 😊

• I seen loads of girls with dark hair and light coloured eyes with pale skin

• Hm, depends but Im sure it'd be pretty cool

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If you like it then good!

• Latina is not a race as there are latinas who have full european lineage, full Asian, full African, mestizo, mulatto, etc. I personally do not think that black hair looks good on pale skin unless it is black hair for cool undertones like blue black.

I am also Welsh on my mom's side. My mom is far more tan than I am but I am also dutch on my dad's side. It would be difficult to get blue hair because my natural hair is so dark.

There are black hair colors for each undertone.