What do you think of black hair with light skin?

Yesterday, I impulsively dyed my hair black and love it. My sister and mom thinks it makes me look even paler. I have the ability to tan because I have latina blood from my mom's side, I just don't want to because I hate the sun. Im glad I dyed it before I told them about it because I love it. If I told them they wouldve talked me out of it. Morticia and Wednesday Addams have black hair with pale skin and they always look fantastic. Wait till they find out I also got a black lipstick. 😂

1|1
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As a fellow pale girl I love dying my hair black. It is very Goth and mysterious 🤘🏻🤘🏻 nothing wrong with that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Haha I would dislike the back lipstick :o
    But black hair and pale skin is no problem I think, don't think you made the wrong decision! You like it so be proud of your new look :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, although the fact that you went to an Addams family reference to describe your whiteness kinda weirds me out... That's anemic 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it can look well

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. And since you love it, you'll look comfortable, confident and come off looking even more awesome.

2|0
    0|0
  • Love the pale chicks.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you like it, that's all that matters

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It also reminds me of Samantha Manson on Danny Phantom as well as Mortica and Wednesday Addams

1|0
    0|1
  • its nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I think pale girls with dark hair are seriously attractive there is a big contrast so it stands out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls pull it off better than others, but it certainly can look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair and pale skin 🔥🔥🔥
    Still like redheads better
    But still 🔥🔥🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • Ever dye it red

1|0
    0|0
  • What color was your hair before it was black?

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest not using black lipstick. The rest sounds like a nice combo.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. I'm pale asf

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• All that matters is that you're happy with it. But yes, black hair and pale skin can look good together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Now you need red lipstick. The effect should be stunning☆♡☆

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good on you! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I seen loads of girls with dark hair and light coloured eyes with pale skin

1|0
    0|0
  • Hm, depends but Im sure it'd be pretty cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If you like it then good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Latina is not a race as there are latinas who have full european lineage, full Asian, full African, mestizo, mulatto, etc. I personally do not think that black hair looks good on pale skin unless it is black hair for cool undertones like blue black.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am also Welsh on my mom's side. My mom is far more tan than I am but I am also dutch on my dad's side. It would be difficult to get blue hair because my natural hair is so dark.

• 1mo

There are black hair colors for each undertone.