Do you use setting spray?

I have an Urban DECAY setting spray but I've been thinking about taking it back. I mainly use gel eyeliner and mascara, eye shadow when I go out. I use concealer but it's for under my eyes. I haven't actually used the setting spray yet because I don't know if it will be a waste.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I use setting spray. I have dry skin so if I set with powder it looks flaky which is why I like the spray instead. Sometimes I still set my undereyes with powder though. I use the cheap setting sprays, haven't gotten around to the UD one but I would love to have it.

I got the travel size one from Sephora. It was $14. Have you tried using a non-oily moisturizer? I have one from Neutrogena that works good.

What Guys Said 4

• That just sounds wrong 😂 Decay lol

• Uh.. yes! ...

• You're so beautiful! Why u need that junk?

• What?

What Girls Said 5

• I used that same one - the all nighter one...
    It's HORRIBLE!
    Why? It makes my face greasy for some reason in a few hours. If I sweat, I don't look like I'm sweating, I look like I'm a greased up turky!

Take it back. (If you have the same skin type as me - this will probably happen to you too: normal skin type with a bit of a greasier T-zone...)

• Nope. Never found it to be a need of mine. Powder is good enough for setting my makeup.

• i don't use these

• No, I never use that.

• Not a clue what that is.