Do guys secretly want to wear leggings but are afraid to do so because of judgment and gay shaming?

Most guys want to wear leggings, but are afraid to, because most men are cowards and care too much about that others think.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• I never thought about it. If wearing them meant my ass looked nice and thus would make girls want to approach me, then I would probably try them out. But if that's not going to happen, then I don't really want people to be seeing exactly what my ass is shaped like lol. Besides, men aren't women. Everyone loves to see a sexy womans body. But a sexy man? Not even all the women want to see his body, and none of the men do (except the gay ones duh.)

• I don't want to wear leggings. I would like to try in private just to see what they feel like. Probably not very comfortable on guys. But I am not going out in public.

• There may be guys who want to - I would have no issue with a guy wanting to do this.

• sucks for those guys

• No. They just look super gay for a dude to do it

• Then why are you here? That's makes you super gay.

• I'm black... Don't hurt yourself 😂

• Also, you asked a yes or no question and I clearly answered no. Don't think to hard, sweetheart... Reading obviously ain't your strong suit 😒

• Those things look tight. Ew.

• Totally!!!

How did you know?

• I prefer to see girls in them

• I don't, but I don't doubt that people would

• Um, no, we don't.

• I'm not wearing leggings but I'm wearing pantyhose sometimes. Publicly. And I don't really care what other people think about that.

• Are you covering your pantyhose with pants, or are you wearing just pantyhose in public?

• then grow some balls and stop acting like a coward.

• whats with the strong aggressive views? maybe not everyone is being a coward, but instead are actually achieving the look or style that they want. just because someone wears ONE article of female clothing doesn't mean that they desire ALL of it. it would only be deemed "coward" as you so HARSHLY put it, if they desired to wear more but were held back by whatever reason. it sounds to me as if you want to see more guys in womens clothes. i think that would be more obtainable by giving them support and encouragement as opposed to feeding a persons insecurities and causing more damage... but thats just my opinion on it.

• yeah ! thats true!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!