I got a very bad breakout? I wash my face daily?

I wash my face twice a day but it seems regardless of my attempts I still breakout? This is the worst breakout I've ever had how do I fix this? I can't go to the dermatologist or buy expensive products because I come from a relatively poor family.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing your age, it's probably hormones.
    If it's diet then obviously you gotta change that up and eat more clean.
    Try less harsh cleansers and different lotions that work for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks Like Acne.
    Try Neutrogena products made for such Things of this Nature. Proactive as well.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and happy to help. Follow these instructions and in no time, that pretty face will be back to normal. Also, watch the oils and chocolates. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• It is not too bad - Check the net for home remedies for acne - Something there might help you reasonably cheaply.

• Actually if you wash everyday then your face oils have trouble doing their job and cleaning your face. Just eat cleaner and do less cleaning, like once every 2 days

• Go on carb free diet and see if it clears up

Just a theory of mine but worth a try?

What Girls Said 4

• It could be you're washing your face too much?

I'd try a clay mask. Just like one of the cheapy ones from walmart. Then try washing your face once a day and adding a toner to your regime.

Do these tend to pop up around your period or just whenever?

• Stop washing ur face with any soap and face wash use sandalwood powder and turmeric paste for the cleansing.

• I know it may sound weird, but I would recommend applying toothpaste with white paste.

• You need to drink enough water