Have you tried pure argan oil on your hair?

Do you recommend it or not? Is it good for hydrating? Can it be used as a heat protectant of fine textured hair?

I 'd like some more opinions actually

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Argan oil can be used as a hair protectant (before applying heat to your hair). I've also heard grape seed oil and coconut oil does the job to. Just make sure it's the organic stuff.

I would apply it before and after putting heat onto your hair

• does it actually protect hair from heat? I mean because it's organic and not branded as heat protectant

• Thank you lovely :)

• you're welcome!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• I've never tried it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I have thick hair, but fine strands and I've used just a little bit of olive oil on the ends of my hair to get rid of the frizz and it works wonderfully. It also makes them go from dry feeling to soft, even when my ends were damaged. I have heard of people using argan oil as a heat protectant, so it might work.

• tried it once... didn't see THAT much improvement tho

• Yes it's good for hydration and repreparing but you should never use oil before heat

• I have. It is pretty good. I also use coconut oil as well.