What do you think about this girl?

This girl is Kristina Pimenova! She is known as the most beautiful girl in the world. She is 10 but she has 1.6 millions followers on Instagram and over 4 millions likes on Facebook! Kristina was born in Moscow\Russia but she lives USA !!What do you think about this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is pretty in her own right. I tend to think that people think blondes are the most beautiful, and as a black brunette, that makes me feel bad.

It hurts ur feels? 😭

Your hair is fine. I find you humorous

@madelacroix
      Thanks, I like to make people laugh from time to time.
      Well I'm done with this convo it's getting late. Bye

What Guys Said 27

• This actually kind of sad

• she's adorable for a little girl. I wouldn't say the prettiest in the world. maybe in 10 years, but I am not gonna take her seriously at this point

• Ask this question again in 10 years when she's 20.

• She is pretty no doubt.

• I don't know I find it a bit weird a 10 year old having so many followers

• Why are there so many questions about this little girl?
    And 1.6 MILLION followers on insta?
    Thats some pedo shit if you ask me.

• Very beautiful girl. I think the whole Instagram followers thing isn't so much pedo as much as young virgin worship which has parallels in the Japanese idol industry, and we could throw in Catholicism and the virgin of Guadalupe in there too. There's some quality that many times men put on young girls that is almost supernatural.

• 1|0
  • I think she is unlucky of getting so much attention on a young age. She will fall to depression by getting only pictures, instagram, twitter social media and other freaks going after her. I think people should live her alone to live her life. And yes she is beautiful but there are hundred thousand other beautiful girls like her.

• Known as the most beautiful girl in the world by who? 1.6 million instagram followers isn't even a lot by worlds standards.

• she's adorable but i worry about her future

• Blue-eyed blondes are not my type.

• She is a very beautiful girl.

• Umm okay... Why does this girl look like she's only 12 years old? Lol

• knowing russians in few years she will be selling herself for a cigarette

• all I'm going to say is that she has beautiful eyes

• nothing in particular...

• She's cute

• she^s a stunner in the first picture

• I'm not into 10 year olds but in 8 years definitely

• this mean some people wanna make popular the her. she is normal cute girl

• She's sexy.

• Meh. Hopes she's enjoying the experience

• I don't think she's the most beautiful girl in the world, at least not for me. I don't know why Russian girls are considered the most beautiful in the world. Even in Turkey most people think they are the most beautiful:/ Since Beauty is subjective, Noone can be claimed to be most beautiful. It always baffles me why the society is obssesed with beauty ! Is she more valuable than someone else just because number of people who find her beautiful is larger? And also she is just a child !

• i think all females are gross so i dont like her

Said the blue anon.

@SuperNovaRoyalty I'm done here. I will now mute this post. Take care and peace to both

Ok sure, have a good day/night

• I'm starting to think you're a undercover cop trying to catch pedos with all these questions to rate little girls beauty xD

• 1.6 millions followers? I didn't know there were that many pedophiles.

What Girls Said 15

• It's creepy to display your child like this. She's very pretty but I kinda feel sorry that she didn't have the chance to grow up like a normal child. She already looks like an adult...

• It's probably all downhill from here for her.

• She's very pretty, but 1.6 million followers can equate to a lot of pressure for a 10 year old.

• lol she looks like any girl with similar features... nothing outstanding tho

• She's a pretty girl, for sure. I wonder how all this attention will affect her, though.

• She has the face and arms of a 5-yo girl. But hey, at least she doesn't constantly pose in risque clothes and tons of makeup woth her ginormous butt shoved at tje camera. Her pics are decent.

• I think it's too much of attention and pressure to look good on a 10 year old.

• She is 10. She deserves space to be a kid without worrying about beauty. It's going to be a hard life if people start treating her like this already.

• She's cute!

• She is pretty but i've seen thousands like her, she should take care of her education instead, this is how the world progresses and not by sitting infront of a mirror for 24/7.

• OMG!! She's so adorable!!!

• Awh why does everyone love blondes!

• woah those eyes so pretty

• I bet all her followers are white guys because white guys are usually pedophiles

• I wish I was her haha