Can I/should I wear this in public and school?

Can I/should I wear this in public and school?
Okay so I'm having fun with my clothes and I take this pic. And I don't know why but it really turned me on to have my undies out. Do you think it's bad if I just wear them showing a bit like this? Do you think my high school will have something against this?

0|1
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very sexy without actually showing any thing. Your undies are exposed at the top just because you are wearing a low waist pant. You are wearing a safe and sexy outfit. You leave out a lot of things for imagination. If I meet you on the street , I will try to have a good nice look at you because you look different with that outfit. Good idea.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I wouldn't recommend it. That's not showing a bit. More than half of your underwear is exposed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• it's naught cool.

would you like a wedgie?

oh... you'll get guys fascinating about you.. and probably some harrassment.

0|1
    0|0
  • One way to find out - give it a shot and see. It doesn't look too bad to me, but I'm pretty laid back. Your school is probably not me, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see the teaching staff liking it

0|0
    0|0
  • C'mon. You definitely know better. I think schools need better dress codes. imagine going to work and you see somebody exposing their bras, panties, boxers or briefs, they'd get fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but it's not school appropriate. It could be taken as sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought that piercing was your belly button I was about to say...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they don't have nothing against that. It's really cute tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • please dont do this

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be sent home from school for dressing inappropriate clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks very nice and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have on bingo bag underwear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Girls can't even show their shoulders without catching shit for it and you wanna flash your granny panties?

0|0
    0|0
  • its kinda trashy tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Save it for the bedroom ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your pants