Can I/should I wear this in public and school?

Okay so I'm having fun with my clothes and I take this pic. And I don't know why but it really turned me on to have my undies out. Do you think it's bad if I just wear them showing a bit like this? Do you think my high school will have something against this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very sexy without actually showing any thing. Your undies are exposed at the top just because you are wearing a low waist pant. You are wearing a safe and sexy outfit. You leave out a lot of things for imagination. If I meet you on the street , I will try to have a good nice look at you because you look different with that outfit. Good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I wouldn't recommend it. That's not showing a bit. More than half of your underwear is exposed.

What Guys Said 12

• it's naught cool.

would you like a wedgie?

oh... you'll get guys fascinating about you.. and probably some harrassment.

• One way to find out - give it a shot and see. It doesn't look too bad to me, but I'm pretty laid back. Your school is probably not me, lol.

• I can't see the teaching staff liking it

• C'mon. You definitely know better. I think schools need better dress codes. imagine going to work and you see somebody exposing their bras, panties, boxers or briefs, they'd get fired.

• I like them but it's not school appropriate. It could be taken as sexual.

• I thought that piercing was your belly button I was about to say...

• I hope they don't have nothing against that. It's really cute tho

• Of course

• please dont do this

• You could be sent home from school for dressing inappropriate clothing.

• It looks very nice and sexy.

• You have on bingo bag underwear

What Girls Said 5

• Girls can't even show their shoulders without catching shit for it and you wanna flash your granny panties?

• its kinda trashy tho

• I think it's okay

• Save it for the bedroom ;)

• I like your pants