Do you ever notice that people (usually girls) dress like they are not sure if they are hot or cold? Like wearing a leather jacket with short shorts?

It seems when the seasons change some girls seem to dress like they don't know if they are hot or cold. Is it because they are trying to be fashionable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like the weather that changes, this is why they need to change as well.
    Unlike the fashions that they can keep up with, it's harder when the forecast can never be predicted from day to day.

thanks for ur like here.

Thanks for this MHO.:))

Sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend just said it's because her core body temp needs to stay warm, but her limbs are not as effected by the cold. So she can wear a sweater or jacket and a skirt or something.

What Girls Said 10

• Depending on where you live, it's cold in the morning and hot by midday, so it could just be a weather thing. Or, transitioning into cold weather, you still might want to wear your cute summer outfits so you wear them with a jacket and take the jacket off when you get inside. Haha. Girl logic, I suppose!

• There are four seasons but basically only two clothing seasons, spring/summer and fall/winter. But you're not going to dress for 60 degrees the same way you would for 30 degrees or for 90 degrees. So a lot of times, the only way to dress for a medium temperature is to choose a mix of spring/summer and fall/winter items.

• Unless it gets really cold I usually wear shorts or dresses with long sleeved shirts or sweaters. Wearing jeans is uncomfortable and I mean, my legs don't get as cold as my upper half so...

• It's because it's fashion. This is the only reasons.
    In my country it's 19 ° F so all girls are wearing a parka with jeans and boots. We doesn't have your problem here ^-^

• Fashion!!!

• Not me! I always dress for the cold, I'd rather be too warm than freezing!

• I don't do that.

• Haha that's what my mum says, also about short skirts with long or furry or ugg boots.

• I wear hoodies and shorts because I think it looks cute. Nothing practical about it at all, but the only place I wear that outfit is the airport, because it's always changing temperature.

• Yeah, I think they're trying to be trendy.

What Guys Said 6

• I dono, I get hot and cold in certain places. Like, I can wear jeans and a T-shirt in summer or a hoodie with shorts when out running on cold winter mornings.

• Yes that is my theory for fashion reasons

• That's just fashion, not meant to be practical.

• kinda not really.

• Some people get cold easier on certain parts of my body, so it's not needed for those parts.

• Yeah it's a mix of both to me. Sometimes I'm not sure but sometimes contrast looks good