How can I ask my parents to stretch my ears?

I really want to stretch them so much but I think they'll be pissed if I ask them.

1mo I'm actually 13 so no I'm not an adult yet

Most Helpful Guy

• No harm in asking - They will probably offer a compromise to wait a year or two

Most Helpful Girl

• You can just ask them if you really want to, but be aware that once you stretch them, there's no going back and they'll look that way for life. The only thing you'll be able to do is cut the excess skin off. Is this a look you'll be comfortable with as an adult? Also take into consideration applying for jobs and such. You'll have a much harder time getting hired, and many jobs have strict regulations on appearance.

What Guys Said 1

• Just don't. That's hideous.

What Girls Said 6

• Just ask em and present the pros and cons to them and good luck I hope they let you

• What the effff 😨🤔... too many weirdos here... why don't you stretch them out yourself you queer. 😕!

My age is not correct up there I'm 13 that's why...

Imagine yourself in the future... with a family... can you see yourself later in life as a mother or simply just an older woman with giant holes in your ears? Eewwwk 😱😣.. seems awfully ugly...

Anyway!!! If you really want this... just go and ask as you would any other question... the worst that can happen is that they'll say no... which in that case, you just wait to be 18 and do it anyway.. maybe by that time you'll have a change of mind, and maybe even thanking your parents for not letting you do that XD! lol it's sooooo ugly really... you won't be young forever, but the holes will be there with you forever. 😂!! Think it through even if they do say yes..

• don't do it. It doesn't look good and you're only 13. when you grow up you may not like it anymore but how can you fix this
    i340.photobucket.com/.../photo_2.jpg

• don't do it :/

• You are over 18. Do it. You do not need their permission.

• God please don't