I want a tongue ring?

Has anyone ever gotten a tongue ring, if so how bad did it hurt, wanting to get one.

Most Helpful Guy

• the two minutes of pain is nothing to having a weird voice for a month or so but if you can handle that then do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one for a brief period of time. It didn't hurt at all, just the recovery was annoying because my tongue was swollen for like a week and to keep it clean you have to use a non-alcoholic mouth wash and it kinda discolors your tongue. Also ensuring the balls stay on your tongue ring is also pretty annoying.

What Guys Said 2

• I think they look really cool

• It's pretty tacky in my opinion, but if you like it go on. And yes it hurts like all piercings, and even more because tongue is sensitive.

What Girls Said 2

• I've had some piercings and the tongue one hurt most of all plus the healing time was the worst. That being said it's still worth it cuz it looks so pretty.

• nope but its all up to you if you want one