What do guys think about girls that get plastic surgery? (e. g nose job, boob job) would you think she's an idiot or trying too hard to look hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm, I suppose, It depends why they have done it.

Honestly i think boob jobs are just silly. Unless she's, I don't know, Had breast cancer or something and got a Mastectomy and feels uncomfortable or something (Which i can understand).. (Though thats not me saying people whove gone through that should do it.). Otherwise i think its silly, Small boobs and big boobs are equally awesome. Haha.

As for facial stuff, Eh, I can kind of understand, Tbh, I wouldn't mind getting a nose job myself, Haha, So, I can sort of understand the appeal, But, At the same time, With women especially, Its usually a case of them being to hard on themselves and not actually needing it, And just seeking a level of appearance that is really not required.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm a girl but plastic surgery is just for people who are self conscious and are trying too hard

What Guys Said 9

• I'm find with it. It's their money and if they feel they need to change something about themselves to be happy and have confidence in their appearance then go for it.

• To each their own - Everyone has their own reasons for doing it - I wouldn't judge someone without talking to her.

• One! They are weak people and sick minded who think they can be beautiful by doing it ''Which is not, never did, never will'' or Two! People that have problemes with their physic (breast cancer, an accedent, since birth and so on) is a way for them to feel normal.

• No idea... I always wonder what she looked like before it all

• I think she tries to hard yeah.

• If I wanted to shag plastic, I'd buy a doll.

• I would be fine with it if she did it to make herself feel good, and not to please someone else.
    One of my friends went from an A to a C last month because she was insecure about her boob size, and now she loves her new boobs.

• Really depends on the results. Some are very impressive, others downright awful.

• Some times plastic surgery is necessary say after breast cancer or a car crash or a industrial accident but if it's just to make you look hotter I think your just clogging up already overburdened surgery rooms and extenting already insane wait times for surgeries that really effect people's lives

What Girls Said 3

• she's trying too hard

• If you get a boob job you're not stupid. If you don't get a boob job you're not stupid

• I think it's a waste of time and money.