Please help!!! Which glasses should I buy?

• Left (brown)
  • Middle
  • Right (pink)
1mo Wow most guys like the middle 😊
1mo Now I have no idea with which majority should I go. Girls or guys? Lol
Most girls like left most guys like middle 🙈🙈🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for A2A!

It would be WAYYY better if you posted your pic wearing them. We are just shooting in the dark.

Anyway, I like that Geek Chic look. And considering your rectangular face, first one would be great as they are roundish and big enough to show that you took a bit bold step towards fashion. BUT! I don't know how big they are. They might look total trash. And the colour is something my grandma would wear.

Rest two are good choices. You can't go wrong with the middle one. This is a classic piece. I really liked the colour of the right one. You should wear colours as you are young. Be experimental, be a trend setter. Purple are in fashion these days so, you can't really set a trend tho lol but they look great. But they are so rectangular. Middle ones have a bit curves. But I am afraid they might be too small for your face.

I have written around 900 characters but still didn't get to a conclusion :/
    Hmm... go for the middle ones. I noticed that it's multi-coloured so yeah, they're fine.

You could get a lot of G@Gers' opinions about glasses on this thread :- www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1612823-which-glasses-style-do-you-think-is-the-sexiest-on-a-girl

Good luck :)

Middle I guess
      And no they're not too small. They're all big enough for my face 😊 and thanks ✌

Cheers!
      by the way what are the poll results? I didn't vote.

Middle is rocking lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

What Girls Said 27

• Assuming the profile picture is you, I think the middle ones would look great on you. I voted for the pink ones because I like the style but I don't love the color because pink doesn't go with everything. I am getting glasses soon, and these are the styles I am considering. I am super excited because I haven't had new glasses in a long time.

I have never had glasses lol so this will be my first time 😲

• It is hard to say unless you try them on however, I find the left pair would be the best tone of colour for your complexion and eye/hair colour. It's a shame they are not a smaller size. I recommend purchasing "reaction" lens (extra cost) these lens alter to protect your eyesight in the sunlight and "change" colour when you're indoors and outside. The lens are transparent yet change to a darker hue when outdoors in sunlight. The lens come in grey and brown. All the best.

• I like the pink but that's just me

• The ones on right are too big.
    The one in middle and right seem equally good to me👍
    I feel that one in middle would be perfect😎

• It depends on the shape of your face and your hair style and also your character. A good optician must be able to help you with that choice.

photoshop them on a pic of you and see the result or even better, go to the shop and look in the mirror.

• Which look best with your face shape? I like the purple ones, personally.

• middle one

• Would be cool if you were able to put them on you so we can see lol

• I need to see you try them on lol
    I like the style of the left one most
    but dunno about your personal style
    maybe like most said the mid is the ebst

• I like the middle pair of glasses.

• The first ones might look the best on your face.

• Right is purple *defending my anti-pink nature*. 😂😂😂

• Follow your heart... and your eyes, lol
    Which ever one you feel represents you and reflects your personal style the best.

• Seeing them on would be better but I voted B.

• I like the rounder ones on the left.
    But I think the middle ones would look nice too.

• I like the middle more for the shape of frame and the colour because it's a little funky and it's dark which means that you can wear them nicely with everything

• i feel that whichever dress you will wear whether it is at work, college or even party, the brown specs. will look amazing depending on how you dress up... but ya,, brown one is amazing,,

• Left :3

• I guess the middle one? No idea lol

• Pink one

• Brown goes with more and I like the shape.

• That's hard to tell without seeing them on you but from just looking at them I'd say the brown one.

• The ones on the left, they look the most original, plus they're Dior 😍

• I like the middle 👍

• I like the black ones.

• Mine are like the brown ones, expect not that big... 😅
    I think you should do the middle one.

• I love the pink frames!