Girls, What Walmart and Target make-up brands are good?

I normally shop at Sephora for my make-up but my cousin is starting to use make-up and wants to buy some stuff that doesn't cost so much. So tell me what brands are good and what to avoid at walmart and target.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to recommend something from walmart, it would be the Coty airspun loose powder. GIRL, that powder is equivalent to laura merciers powder except its not so expensive. It costs like 6-8$ the only con about it, is that is smells strongly like older womens perfume but its a fine milled powder that does wonders.

What Girls Said 3

• Milani, hard candy, loreal, maybelline, and physicians phormula. If you have any questions let me know Lol I know a lot about makeup high and low end😛

• Elf, Maybelline, Rimmel and Revlon are pretty good drugstore products.

• I like Neutrogena for my skin - so I'll get one of their types of foundation. With eyeliner/mascara I'm less picky, I've used maybelline, NYX, and been happy with both. L'oreal is also a good brand.