If leggings are super comfy and women wear it to the office, why are men not allowed to wear leggings to the office?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are a transvestite I'm sure you could wear them... it's the same reason guys don't wear dresses, it's cultural for guys to wear guy clothes and girls to wear girl clothes... transvestite guys can wear them

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Excuse me? am not sure about the leggings for men, and there is nothing more comfy than cotton pants and looks more respectful.

• So you're saying women don't look respectful when wearing their leggings?

• I know you can read... I wrote MEN. NOT WOMEN, i don't care what women wear at work place.

• Wow nice morals. Because your question says ''If leggings are super comfy and women wear it to the office, why are men not allowed to wear leggings to the office?'' And am a man and am nothing of what just you called me. Be respectful, you asked and you got an opinion from another person no need to be so rude.

• when a woman bends over in leggings and the material stretches so we can see her knickers through them its a wonderful thing. no one wants to see a fat old mans sweaty ass

• lol i dont work in an office but just letting you know what happens... someone has obviously stolen your sense of humour

• what? men wear leggings?

• Sexism

• Fair point - Should be the same for any clothes

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!