I think I'm pretty, but I'm having such a hard time finding a good boyfriend! what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's undeniable you're gorgeous. However, finding a boyfriend usually means more than good looks. Be outgoing and be yourself and guys will flock to you. Also, don't be afraid to engage someone in a conversation if you see them looking at you. At the very least, the dude will be flattered you approached him, and you might get a date out of it.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Yep, you're very easy on the eyes. Just have confidence in and be yourself. Be outgoing and involve yourself in many social activites. You'll attract someone no doubt.

• Find a good one, don't settle for less.

• Finally some confidence in a question like this. Looks aren't all it takes to get a good boyfriend. You have to be nice too.

• just be patient...

What Girls Said 2

• CONFIDENCE IS KEY.

and whatever you do don't think something is wrong with you for not being able to get a boyfriend (or just a good one) and don't settle either.

• Yeah, you're adorable! Don't change yourself to get a guy because then when he finds out who you really are he'll be disappointed. Be like chill and stuff and don't be desperate for a boyfriend. The good ones will find you if they're worth your time.