Geography question! Where do you live and do you own snow pants?

Super random question!

Most Helpful Guy

• Florida. My cold weather gear consists of one hooded sweatshirt. I wear it maybe once every 3 years for maybe half a day...

Funny enough though, I can get all cold weather gear for about 20% of retail due to family connections, but why would I want it...

Most Helpful Girl

• South Fl and no.

What Guys Said 16

• I live in New England and I should but don't own snow pants. I should actually get some this year for shoveling my car out after snowstorms🤔

• in illinois no i dont own a snow pant because i try not to spend that much time out side when its cold

• Ireland - Don't need them

• Wisconsin. We are born with snow pants, lol.

• New York, and no, I don't own any snow pants. We had a pretty mild winter last year.

• Luxembourg an no. We barely get any snow here

• Missouri, and I can't find any snow pants that fit me. We've had some blizzards were the snow was over a meter high

• Arizona. No way. I had them as a kid in IL but I barely even wear winter coats here.

• Just around there the corner, no i do not own dem snow pents

• England and nope

• in UK, Margate in Kent.. no snow pants.. i have snow tyres for my car.. does that count

• Netherlands and no i don't have them

• I live in Tennessee and I used to have a pair.

• Currently in MA. Yeah, I do!

• I live in Massachusetts and no I don't own snow pants

• Oregon, I own snow pants for mountain trips and the occasional snow storm.

What Girls Said 15

• I live in Southeast Asia and I don't own snow pants. I haven't seen one in person.

• kuala lumpur, and no. we don't have snow here, we're literally in summer all the time

• Alberta Canada and yes... I think everyone here dose.

• Illinois. And I did as a child. Played in the snow everyday in the winter.
    Now I don't.
    It's just a heavy coat, hat, gloves, scarves, etc.

• Umm UK.
    -My "snow pants" is a bin bag. Slide down the hills

• Nebraska. Heck yeah I have snow pants! lol

awesome!!! No adults wear snow pants.. I want to wear mine but... social pressures lol... have you ever worn them in public?

I know! I rarely see adults wearing them. I live on a farm so it's kind of necessary but I usually don't wear them in public unless I'm going to be outside for a long time. Like if I was going sledding or cleaning out someones driveway. We should start a trend girl! lol

You are inspiring me! I'm totally going to do it :P... it can look cute!!
      http://i.imgur.com/piks3Yt.jpg

• Northern New York.
    & Nope.
    I've never owned snow pants.
    My mom made us wear snow suites & I was always mad because I thought snow pants were cooler, lol.
    But yeah... Haven't worn a snow suite since 3rd grade.

• Georgia, and no i dont own snowpants. All of my fam lives in Ohio so i had a pair as a kid when i went up north but that was in like 2nd grade. No need for them in GA

• I'm in Southern California and not I haven't any need for them. When I drive to the mountains jeans work just fine.

• I live in Washington State, USA. There is absolutely no reason to own snow pants where I live, because it never freaking snows! It's all rain. XD

• I live in Nigeria and no I don't own snow pants.

• California and what are snow pants?

• Washington. I do not own any snow pants, but I'm thinking about buying a pair of leather pants.

• I live in somewhat snow country in Pennsylvania.
    No, not snow pants but a warm winter coat. The winters have gotten better over the years.

• Well, I live in a country where it rarely snows, so I do not own snow pants.