Who are you wear your fragrance for?

When you wear perfume or cologne, even a body spray, are you buying something you like, other people like, or someone in particular?

Or a more direct question... would you wear the fragrance you S. O. likes on you more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it because i love it 😍😍 and yes I would wear the fragnance that my S. O likes on me , but not if I can't stand the fragnance myself. Like I have to like it too😍

What Guys Said 10

• For girls on the streets of course

• I would wear what ever she liked.

• I actually only wear deodorant but if she bought me some I would try it

• sure i would, and yes i would wear the fragrance which my S. O likes on me more

• I wear Irish Spring because i love the smell
    Always did
    Always will

• Myself, I'm a stinky son of a bitch my nature

• For whom do you wear*

• Deodorant so others aren't disgusted by my presence and cologne because I really like the smell of it.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Don't have a boyfriend, but I would consider what perfume he would like me to wear.

I don't wear it everyday, mostly because I work with the elderly and they don't pay any attention. ;) if I go out, or just shopping, I usually do because I enjoy putting it on for myself and I actually get complements on it.

• I don't wear perfume and don't plan on wearing it unless I make bank

• When I used to spray it for outside, it used to be for my crush

• Something I like. I have no idea what others would like.

So if you get into a relationship with a someone and they mention they like a scent would you change or at least wear it around them?

If I liked it too I guess but I don't appreciate people telling me what to do. I don't typically wear perfume anyways.

• i buy perfume that i think smell go

• For the general public usually. But I also want to smell nice for the guy I like.

• No, I'll stick to my vanilla or strawberry scents. If he don't like it, that's his problem.

• I wear it for myself.

• I will buy the fragrance which I like and I've particular brands which I like.

• Right now I'm single, and don't really see the guy I'm ~in love~ with right now. So I just wear it for myself. But yes, if I had a boyfriend I'd definitely wear what he likes. Why not?

• For me if I am single. If I am in a relationship, I take into account my boyfriend's opinion as well.