Girls, are guys in thongs hot or not? Should guys with GREAT bodies ever wear one, or is it always always a no-no?

I'm referring to both thong underwear and swimwear.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but if a guy comes out of a room in a thong thinking he's going to seduce me, I will unfortunately shatter his self esteem because I will not be able to contain my laughter. I hate to sound "sexist" but some things just weren't intended to be worn by straight men.

What Girls Said 13

• Oh hell no, that make me question if he's even straight or has a fetish for women's clothing. I don't even wear thongs and I hate them. I would not want a guy who wears them because they think they look 'hot' in them. Nobody needs to see that, and I'm even repulsed by speedos! And besides GREAT bodies has 0 to do with it. I don't lust after men. Anybody who wants to look at a man in that is perverse and lustful.

• Whats wrong with guys?
    Why they want to wear thongs? I have seen a lot if questions here guys asking to wear thongs, lingerie, female stuff blah blah

• Noooooo... just please no. I think the difference between men and women is that a girl's butt is more asthetically pleasing which makes it ore okay for her. I don't know if my man was wearing a thong I would think it was a joke

• I'm not into seeing banana hammocks on my guy.

• No. Reminds me of borat.

• Thongs are unsanitary. It doesn't matter who you are, they're just gross.

• NO way

• I associate male thongs with gays so for me they're not attractive no matter how his body looks.

• not a good look in my opinion, not sexy at all

• Absolutely not, you'd be dumped in a hot second my dear friend.

• NO that is so wrong and nasty

• Not in my opinion.

• always a no-no for me but too each their own!