Girls, are guys in thongs hot or not? Should guys with GREAT bodies ever wear one, or is it always always a no-no?

I'm referring to both thong underwear and swimwear.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but if a guy comes out of a room in a thong thinking he's going to seduce me, I will unfortunately shatter his self esteem because I will not be able to contain my laughter. I hate to sound "sexist" but some things just weren't intended to be worn by straight men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Oh hell no, that make me question if he's even straight or has a fetish for women's clothing. I don't even wear thongs and I hate them. I would not want a guy who wears them because they think they look 'hot' in them. Nobody needs to see that, and I'm even repulsed by speedos! And besides GREAT bodies has 0 to do with it. I don't lust after men. Anybody who wants to look at a man in that is perverse and lustful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whats wrong with guys?
    Why they want to wear thongs? I have seen a lot if questions here guys asking to wear thongs, lingerie, female stuff blah blah

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooooo... just please no. I think the difference between men and women is that a girl's butt is more asthetically pleasing which makes it ore okay for her. I don't know if my man was wearing a thong I would think it was a joke

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into seeing banana hammocks on my guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Reminds me of borat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are unsanitary. It doesn't matter who you are, they're just gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO way

0|0
    0|0
  • I associate male thongs with gays so for me they're not attractive no matter how his body looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a good look in my opinion, not sexy at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, you'd be dumped in a hot second my dear friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO that is so wrong and nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • always a no-no for me but too each their own!

0|1
    0|0