What do you think about ROMANTIC STYLE on girls?

What do you think about girls who wear dresses with floral pattern and pastel colors, flared skirts and flats instead of high heels?

Example:

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it! Sweet, feminine, class, elegant, an innocent look too. And best of all, it hides their crotch/ass so I dont have to think about sex all the time when Im in public. I love that.

But my favorite style is tomboy...

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely wear them cs it ll make me look like a 12 year old lol
    plus they don t show my form right
    but on some girls they look alright and even cute and elegant

What Guys Said 17

• i like flat

• I like it - It seems nice and casual

• These examples? They are not too much. I like those. Charm, simple and pretty. I've seen worse.

Too much and too less are not good in anything. You have to follow the middle way.

• Yes. Love it. Taylor Swift? Hell yeah!

• i think it looks pretty good. its not my absolute favorite, but at the same time it isn't bad

• It's always been my favorite.

• I like it

• Any pics other than Swift? She's pretty but maybe have a little variation? Or are you a huge fan? I'd say I like the 2nd and 3rd one.

• Nope, I personally don't like it at all. The lack of contrast in colors as well as the patterns just don't look good to me.

• No such thing as a "romantic style". Those are cute though.

• nice

• Love the middle dress

• I like flats, but I prefer girls in skinny jeans and sneakers.

• Better, but I don't really like the skirt.

Flats > heels

• I love romantic stuff

• I think it's very nice

• I think they must be pretty boring people.

What Girls Said 6

• Cute outfits, but I wouldn't be caught dead in them without my heels, though!

• It looks nice. Yellows hardly a pastel colour. I normally wear dark colours or vivid colours. Not overly keen on most floral patterns.

• yea as long as the girl mixed up the right type of accessories and outfit that go well together

• I like the style... don't like Taylor Swift...

• I really love romantic style. It reminds me of haute couture. I like to see fancy gowns in that style. I prefer romantic style on evening/formal wear as it looks like a master piece.
    scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...787255_n.jpg
    scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...744981_n.jpg
    Romantic attire for a day look is good it gives that vintage vibe. It can look super cute if done tastefully with a few bits of it here and there. I prefer a more modern outfit though, kind of futuristic, but not crazy (minimal style is what I'm trying to describe).

• It's too cold to be wearing that right now.