What are your favorite clothes you have?

Ones that you wear on special occasions or just to look good. Clothes you know you look good :p

Mine:

I have better clothes but I rarely wear a suit ;p or I could wear this tight ass shirt that makes my chest look like amazingness ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LiftWeights

Most Helpful Girl

• YES, PLEASE wear fitted shirts mah man. <3 <3 :* #eyesneedcandytoo #stopwastingfabric #thinkofthenakedkidsinafrica

__

So... yeahhh my FAVORITE clothes would have to be my Hervรฉ Lรฉger dresses. mmhhhhh damn boy. talk about a combination of elegant and sexy.
    Srsly... If any woman doesn't understand the meaning of "I need an event for this outfit" (instead of "I need an outfit for this event")... Ohh she will, once she tries on her first Hervรฉ dress.

You don't even *want* to know how many of those I have.

I also have lots and lots and lots of cropped leather jackets. And lots and lots and lots of leather capri-length leggings. (Don't have too many full-length leggings... because height.)

Sry too lazy to pull any of those out and take actual pictures of them.

__

Because you are cool, though -- and because the clothes I wore today are still sitting around ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ -- I'll actually whip my phone out and take pictures of them.

I live lots of my life in workout clothes, as you know. These were today's. (Not taking pictures of sports bras... sry pervs)
    The long sweats, I wear for warmups and anything that isn't legs. Thank God VS makes a "XS/long" size (it's NOT easy to find sweatpants that don't just fall off me).
    These shorts, incidentally, are a collector's item (last year's VS fashion show limited edition, which sold out in my size literally within minutes) -- I've actually had a couple women offer me as much as $200 for them!
    โ€ข______________โ€ข
    https://s13.postimg.org/ewv5rr1kn/IMG_8957.jpg

This is what I wore for the rest of today.
    #41isthenew21
    #onwednesdayswewearpink
    :*
    https://s22.postimg.org/b38j9nfmp/IMG_8956.jpg

Oh, and, some serious metallic pink ombrรฉ lips, too. (KVD Sexer and Slayer lippies with MUFE #951 star powder on top, if any of you lovelies are wondering)

And can't forget the handbag... Custom-made heart-shaped leather bag with studs and spikes all over, which my beautiful perfect man made for me. Can't post online (the intellectual property isn't protected yet) but believe me that it's a show-stopper.
    So much so that my girlfriends call it "The Purse"... capital letters and all.

Because fuck yeah bby. <3
    ONE GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE COLOR IS... ahahah

__

As for the kind of stuff I would wear to a more elegant or businesslike affair... That's along the lines of this
    cdnc.lystit.com/.../...t-2-14619659-966256833.jpeg

#mmhmmbby #lifeisarunway

I'm guessing you like clothes lmao you're hash tags 😂 omg I love you 😂😊💜

Tx for the MHLuv <3

No problem😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 16

• Lately, for work, when I really need that sale, the nautical joint is fucking MONEY๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
    http://i67.tinypic.com/25aorw5.jpg
    Pocket squares are my favorite thing in the world. I'm always trying to add to my collection. Pro Tip: when you get a little older and start going to clubs and whatnot, invest in a black or charcoal sport coat and a cool pocket square or two. You can wear even just a plain white or gray t-shirt underneath it and you'll still be killin' it๐Ÿ‘Œ Such a simple accessory, and some people are just so impressed by it, haha, like strangers will tell you you look good just walking down the street๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wintertime, I look business-y with the topcoat/scarf combo...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c7aca72a55.jpg

Also I just do a lot of V-neck sweaters over a shirt and tie. And you can wear it all with dark wash jeans, it's still pretty comfortable.

Casually, I still try to stay fresh. Just jeans or shorts, and I have some cool custom t-shirts I had made just from cool designs I found online. It's awesome walking around knowing you're the only guy on the planet wearing that t-shirt, haha. I also wear henleys or plain v-neck t-shirts, and I have a few button-downs with cool patterns on them. I like to look well put together, but still do something kind of unique and eye-catching. Oh, and another cool use of the pocket square: rather than the dressy coat pocket thing, you can just tuck it in the back pocket of your jeans or shorts for an extra shot of color๐Ÿ‘ Because why not?๐Ÿ˜†

And the CRUCIAL element is the shoes. Whether you wear Jordans or Sperries, you have to have clean kicks. I have a bunch of different shoes and sneakers that coordinate with different colors or looks, but you can really outfit yourself to start with with something neutral that works with everything. But when you can build up your collection, that's when you're cooking with gas. I like classic casual sneakers best: suede Pumas, Adidas Superstar "shell-toes", Converse Chucks, Nike Cortez, etc. I have a lot of Sperry Halyard slip-ons too. And of course brown and black dress shoes. I also have chukka and Chelsea boots to dress it up a little more. I should stop here or I'll go all day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• 2|2
  • 0|1
  • media.giphy.com/media/6IV5LJ3ubIkk8/giphy.gif
    The kind that come off quick

• Basketball shorts and a tshirt or muscle shir f for when I'm at home

Out would be my jeans and a nice shirt with Jordans. Maybe a hat if I feel like it. One of my chains and cross pendants as well.

• None. I just have clothes. I do wear my Tennessee hat every day and I have my Jason witten jersey I wear on gameday

• I love wearing hoodies

• www.apnamall.pk/image/data/web-ad-levis-v-neck.jpg

the middle t shirt, the black one

• A distress denim with a white vest
    Looks dope on me 😂 LOL
    It'll look more dope after getting tattoos on my arms 💁

• I dont have any... i need to go shopping.

• Tank top to show off my muscles. Champion gray sweatpants. Jeans. Boat shoes. Dress shoes. Miley free runs. Sunglasses make me feel fresh. My Apple Watch makes me feel fresh. Sometimes I wear button downs when I'm going out to the bar. Or even a tight collared t shirt to show off my chest and arms

• I have a few favorite tee shirts and my favorite black jeans.

• My shirt and my shorts
    😂

• My Boba Fett hoodie

• My cardigan and my hat.

• 0|0