How do you feel about girls not wearing any makeup?

I've completely given up makeup as it breaks my skin out and is honestly to time consuming. Can a women still look attractive without it or have we gotten so used to the fad?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need a base of attraction for make-up to work correctly if you ask me. Symmetry is what makes you attractive (scientifically speaking). Also, your inner beauty helps quite a bit. To me, you have a gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, cute freckles, and it just feels like you exude warmth and kindness wherever you go. If this isn't the definition of beautiful person, I don't know what is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like makeup so I wear it but not everybody have to wear makeup, maybe just for occasions would be good. A woman can definitely look attractive without makeup. You are pretty and you look attractive without it. Nice smile and you remind me of Liv Tyler!

What Guys Said 28

• She's confident and comfortable in her own skin. That's a big mental and physical plus from my point of view. And it saves some big bucks over time.

• i'm all for it. you look great

• Oh you're like an Ivory Girl. You look fine. Are you related to Hillary Swank or my roommate from college?

• You're very pretty, you don't need makeup.

• I love it - You look gorgeous

• I love it when a girl doesn't wear any makeup , confident and comfortable to be without it.
    You're absolutely beautiful.
    Ladies really don't need to put on all that makeup to be beautiful , just be yourself and don't change anything.

• Can be attractive if you are naturally beautiful. The main purpose of makeup is to enhance your appearance, no? That being said, I would prefer it if we were going out together because it shows good hygiene, social etiquette, and I would appreciate the effort. So if your primary motivation is to be more attractive looking, then wearing some makeup will do that for you. But to be honest, if you were my girl I would feel proud just to come home to your beautiful smile.

• Girls without make ups are not cheaters. They show their natural faces. You get what you see. I like these type of girls more.

• The beauty of a girl without make up cannot be improved. I don't mind It if a girls do it, but a beautiful girl will always be as beautiful as can be without make up.

I find it MUCH more attractive.

• I'd find it nice, shows confidence, and I think women look beautiful without all that fancy mascara, etc.

• Your very pretty (: and a woman can still be beautiful without makeup and I never knew makeup effected women in that way it really does?

• You did good. It's bad for skin.

• It's lovely when women show their natural beauty 😉

• i feel very attracted to them
    you look very attractive and gorgeous without the make up

• Make up. I don't know even if I was a girl, why I would wear it. A waste of time and money to me, just to look good

• You're attractive still

• you look beautiful!

• You are naturally gorgeous

• I like it, can you mess up your hair, so I'll get the full effect - morning beauty

• U r still cute

• Love your teeth

• not a biggie, looking good

• I'm cool with it.

Society will probably keep asking you if you're sick or something though, makeup being the expected standard.

• Shame on you no make up is a deal breaker jkjkjkjkjk 😂😂, no you are fine, yes of course a woman can still look attentive without make up, to be honest I prefer a girl without make up on to only a little bit compared to a lot of girls who I think just cake their face in it, you know.

• I love au Naturel girls

• Absolutely, women don't need makeup to look good

• As long as the girl feels comfortable, I don't care if they wear makeup or not.

• Oh god you look gorgeous! I don't like when women wear makeup. You are one magnificent looking creature I'll tel you that. You have a boyfriend?

What Girls Said 6

• When I go to college, I wear light makeup: just a base, blush, and lipstick. For my ballroom dance class/when I go have a good time on the weekends, I wear full-on makeup - but not heavy.

• You're beautiful! And if you're comfortable without makeup, then don't wear it!

• I never wear any make up so i dont think we all have to wear it esespecially if we have no time to mess about..

• girl you have a natural beauty, you dont need makeup at all, but if you wanna wear it cool.

and yes of course you can still look attractive without it. when you wear it it shouldn't make you look like a complete different person it really should just enhance what you already have or cover little flaws

• Of course? Lol.
    I don't wear make up and I'm cute af.

• You look cute but not stunning. Makeup bring everyone up a couple notches.