Do guys like Indian girls?

And I don't mean Indian girls from India but more from Singapore or Malaysia? Tell me what you guys think.

0|0
1|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know Singapore or Malaysian girls were even considered Indian girls. I like Indian girls. I've never been with an Indian girl in any sort of relationship more serious than stranger or business transaction although I did receive a massage once from what I perceived to be an Indian girl at BCIT which was "oh so divine." but I have never actually had a conversation longer than a couple sentences with an Indian girl, from India, Singapore OR Malaysia. I find Indian girls very pretty but for some reason have not had any conversations of length with them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do. Interracial couples are common nowadays. I've seen Caucasian men with beautiful Indian woman and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I've never met an "Indian" from Singapore or Malaysia, but Indian girls are beautiful. The girl I love is Indian. I'm white, and of Hispanic ethnicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there's about 600,000,000 Indian females, si I think your question is answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's attraction, sure. But this cat commits to one woman, and he's taken. =^.^=

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? just say malaysian girls haha

Yeah if they are pretty and sweet why not?

I love Indian girls and Indian culture <3 I Love the food, art, dance, music, and fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • i find some Indian girls attractive. it depends on how she looks

1|0
    0|0
  • I have worked with a few from India but only one from somewhere around Singapore. That sample size is too small to really judge but the Indian ladies were either nice and very attractive or the total opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I find I go three ways with women: 1. I find them really attractive. 2. I don't notice them or 3, I don't want to know them. Those initial emotions are usually pheromone ( chemical) based. Once I get chatting to them the initial response can change or be confirmed. I have never had a problem with a woman's colour, race or creed. It makes no difference. However, there are many types of men out there. We are all different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether i like them or not , I am here to support them.-----By the way I am an Indian. And all Indians are not similar. But I like them irrespective of their differences. in dress and looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're really beautiful, never met a girl from india but from what i seen there are some really beautiful women over there so ya i guess i do like girls from india haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they smell good and not of curry then yes. After being with Indian men I guess they have low standards so should be easy too. I'm going with a yes

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are good.. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • i find Asian girls to be very sexy... alas i meet very few

0|0
    0|0
  • I love then and prefer them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind or find any problem with those girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They were also so cute & nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • no, they have a bad culture...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!