What is your favorite style?

What style do you like/want to wear?
Also what style do you like on other people?

For example: I like to wear semi grunge, and I like it when guys wear Guess style clothes.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Hip hop / comfortable / casual / rockstar

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a lot of different styles and my closet has a lot of variation, but I find what I wear is usually dictated by my mood.
    It's a mix between chic, classic, sexy, classy, preppy, and rocker (?) style (mostly leather jackets, combat boots etc).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Jeans and a button up

1|0
    0|0
  • I like very casual stuff just for relaxing in.

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is mostly country. Square toed cowboy boots. Semi tight jeans. Pearl snap button shirts. If I dress up its more of an old school look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what styles there are

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know how my style is called i just wear a lot of square shirts , ripped jeans, converse and boots

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I tend to be very girly and do enjoy seeing it with other women, too. You know, dresses, skirts, heels, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for dresses/ long maxi chiffon dresses with flow to it

1|0
    0|0
  • casual and boho

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a wide mixed assortment of style honestly. i LOVE scene girl hair (i love the cut and also love bright colors), and as of clothing, for starters it always has to be flattering, and i like it to give a glimpse into my personality (fun, never serious, metal) and top it off with similar accessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants cami top tee shirts or boyfriend sweatpants

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses, skirts... about anything girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cowgirl

0|0
    0|0