Girls, I'm not ugly am I?

I'm not really sure at this point because no matter how nice I am to a girl, I can't seem to get a date now and days... Matter of fact... Ever... Kind of reminds me of the statements, that a nice guy always comes last... But I refuse to believe that, so would it happen to be the way I look at all?

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think you have more of the appearance of those fairytale prince charming guys. Princes aren't typically NICE but they aren't jerks either.

I think you should stop being "nice" to get a date with girl; and start being nice- just cause you want to make them happy. It's the difference between the nice-guy and the good-guy as was pointed out to me a few days ago.

I think that trait of you being "nice to get a girlfriend" is what's holding you back. Sorry if I misunderstood what you're getting at, but that's exactly how it sounds in this question.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Well, I'm being nice because I am a nice guy at heart, but I think you might be right about over doing it a bit?

• Unfortunately I think so =(

Have you considered maybe being more "fun", than you are nice? Start doing stuff to entertain yourself rather than being nice to everyone else. It's perfectly fine to tease people and have fun with it as long as you have good intentions.

With a rockin' body like that, I would kill to have it. Shit dude, I would never guess you having issues with the ladies; but then again, it happens to the best of us.

Atleast your not one of those muscle-head jackasses

What Girls Said 3

• You're pretty cute. I like the way your bangs are in the four picture.

I don't have a lot of info on the problem, but I have a few ideas to what may be happening because it happened to a friend of mine.

My friend had this sort of problem, too, of "being too nice." He would put forth all the effort, calling her, making plans, putting all the effort in the conversation, and she wouldn't do a whole lot. If that is happening, you just need to put less effort into it. Relax. Girls get lazy if they think a guys has low-self esteem because they don't think they have to work to keep his attention.

Another thing that could be happening is that you don't have anything in common with the girls you are trying to date. Maybe you should go to places who enjoy and meet people with similar interests.

• No way! You look really handsome! ^_^ I doubt your looks are the problem at all. I think girls probably just become a bit self-conscious and shy around you, is all. Or maybe they make assumptions about how you are and how you act just because you're good-looking, even though those assumptions could be completely wrong about you. Maybe you need to smile a bit more and show that you're approachable and inviting, if you don't do that already.

• Whaaaaat. No waaay you have a hard time! You like a goddamn male underwear model. O___O *ahem* I like the 5th picture. XD

Maybe you're just intimidating, or they think you're a player possibly? xD

What Guys Said 3

• Seriously dude? You look like a f***ing male model to me. If I may make one suggestion though, lose the little mustache thing you've got going on.

• Hey if you really like it, by all means keep it. I was just saying that I don't think it really suits you. You look like you would look great clean shaven or with a little stuble. Seriously though, you're a really good looking dude. You might have trouble because girls think you're out of their league or something. Seriously, if you found the confidence to approach women you'd probably be a total ladies man.

• And again, I agree :)

• Dude, I'm straight and I think you are hot. You also seem...nice. And those two things don't often go together, but I could see myself grabbing a beer with you or something...and that is a good quality. I could also see you walking off with a waitress under each arm.

• dude, you're hot. I'm straight, but I would rate you an 8-9 out of 10. but it all depends on how you carry yourself. be cool and laid-back and project the usual good personal qualities and you'll have a date in no time. in any case, the dating dynamics change as you age. when girls are in their mid to late 20s a lot of them realize they will have saggy boobs and butt in no time and you will have the upper hand - trust me.