What is it like KNOWING that you are attractive?

No no no, before you start ranting about having confidence and "omfg just because your face was transplanted for 5 bucks in a dirty alley doesn't mean you can't have confidence!" That's not what the fuck I'm talking about lol. I'm talking about you people who ARE attractive as fuck, regardless of confidence.
For christs sake, I know what the effect confidence has on how we perceive a person, please just disregard that. We all know you can look at a person who's hot as fuck and be like "DAYUM" before you ever see how they act. So anyways.. what's it like to be one of these people? (inb4 everyone completely avoids the question and rants about confidence anyways)

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider myself attractive (or at least I am learning that). I get hit on quite a bit?

It is a conditional feeling—no matter how good you look, someone else will look better than you sometimes...

You feel good about yourself most of the time... but I try to use it as a gift, not a curse... like being deliberately kind to people intimidated by me.

But you get insecure about other things... how intelligent you are... how much money you make... how people perceive you... I hate making people jealous :/ I am always extra nice to the girl if her boyfriend is present...

You just worry about different things... and try to get better, like everyone else...

Does that answer your question at all? Your question is hard because beauty is technically subjective—the only thing we literally CAN judge ourselves by is confidence stimulated by others' feedback... and technically, that feedback is ALSO subjective. (I just did a school paper on this). Everyone could technically be lying; this is what shy, beautiful girls believe...

People who are abusive function differently... yeah, I can totally understand why you'd never go back...

I'm 30 and I'm in CT. The girl I like, I've talked to her a few times now. I haven't asked her out yet, but I will when I feel the time is right. We don't get a lot of chance to talk though, and each time has only been a couple minutes. I want to ask her out for coffee or something simple like that just so I could talk to her more and get to know her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I very much doubt things are so straight forward in real life. You can't really walk around with your head held high, like you're the greatest thing sliced bread, if you don't want to be eternally loathed. To form one's personality structure on one's appearance is a surefire way to oblivion. Usually a person's weakness is their downfall, and attractive people surely have weaknesses in many other areas of their lives, that they have to wrest, like anyone else! Also, most 'objectively' attractive people likely don't think they're that attractive, either. They'll have terrible insecurities about it, because what is the 'money' for them - their particular strength, they fear losing it, or it eroding.

What Girls Said 17

• Guys try to use you for sex

• But I don't think someone would know he/she is attractive if he/she has no confidence, even if people find him/her really attractive. :/

• Arrogance is usually the result. I don't know too many people who are attractive and know it but aren't assholes.

• With great power comes great responsibility. 😜

• It feels great tbh, you will get more respect cuz they'll be kinda intimidated so they won't dare to ridicule u or anything.

I was really cute and deemed as "beautiful" as a little kid but ugliness hit me from the ages of 9 to 14, then gradually started getting my dignity & reputation back and became this goregous lady now:P

Isn't everyone a little awkward looking during those years? Lol Middle school is just a rough time in life. ;)

Congrats on surviving it, and on coming out looking good! Onward and upward ;)

@MargaritaPeach awww thnx dear 🤗

• You have to have a great filter system in place and your barriers are always up because you get a lot of attention from guys and girls just want to be your friend... so you have to filter out the fakes and crazies.

• Its like a vampire sensing blood of virgin males and females.

• you become arrogant like jos gan

• it's knowing that every other person around the corner is going to treat you weird, badly, stalk you, or try to do things to annoy you... and that no guy is going to ask u out b/c you're too hot for them... it also means that men are going to be mean to you b/c theyre so angry and insecure...

That really sucks. I'm not mad at you! <3

• I don't know, OP

• I work in a bar and it's nice knowing I'm the best looking girl there😊 Makes me feel happy

• Today I saw 2 women who look like pornstars

• i sometimes wonder this myself

• usually arrogant people is the result!

• i don't know, but i would like to know also

• For me, it's problematic. I am a sex addict; I adore everything about sex. It's incredible! I've never been a drug user, but that's like my drug. And being an attractive woman is kind of a curse for me. I know that sounds like an incredibly petty complaint! Not trying to be a whiner--just responding to your question. But being attractive and knowing how easy it is to find a man to have sex with leads to so much temptation. It's everywhere. Yesterday I went to lunch at a nice sushi joint with three of my co-workers, and the chef came out to our table. He flirted with us all, touching our hands and winking at us. He was equally attractive. Puts you right in the middle of temptation. So it might be great for some people, but it definitely also has it's downsides if you are a sex addict.

• I find myself attractive %50 of the time. Its knowing that if I waste an hour or two I can be completely flawless & "wanted" or not waste my time & be naturally beautiful but nothing like the fake flawless, perfumed, shaved, painted faces I see all over. I rather be flawed, have dirty feet, comphy clothes & go sweat outside & want to take a shower in the middle of the summer day without worrying about ruining my hair or makeup. There's nothing to ruin if I don't fake it!!!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know I've been told I'm attractive by both sexes, but I don't really believe it. So maybe you need that confidence to know your attractive. How do you know your attractive?

• How do you know whether you're attractive to someone else? They are the ones that have to look at my... head.

• it feels good

• You have to deal with a lot of stupid people for no reason...

• I don't feel attractive so i don't know. also i have recently rejected. which makes me think im super unattractive

• can't say im super attractive i'm considered decent at least in my opinion
    some girls love how i look others don't