I'm 23 and I've got a bit of hair on my chest and stomach, I was wondering if ladies usually find that attractive or if I should just buzz it off, I would wax but I can't really afford it right now.. you can kinda see what it looks like in my profile pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its up to the individual. I mean personally I like clean and bare but a little bit wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't want a guy to change too much just for me though even though its sweet when they do. I think you are fine. don't worry. if you wake one day looking like a wooly mammoth then that's when you need to book a waxing appointment lol

What Girls Said 6

• It's completely personal preference. If you're willing to change it for a girlfriend I'd do that, but until then save yourself the trouble and let it grow. Personally, I think a hairless chest is sexy, but as long as it isn't peaking out over your shirt collar it's not terrible.

• it does NOT MATTER AT ALL! you are a man your supposed to . even excessively hairy men shouldnt be ashamed cause they have chest hair.its normal. don't shave or wax. first of all prickleys hurt on your face already lol were gonna hav to endure pricklys on your body too? and secondly I think its a little weird wen guys remove thier hair... on any part of thier body. just plain weird. leaveee itt!

• not really a big deal. the only time it bothers me is if its ape status. lol. but from what I can see you don't have that. ha ha but yea guys are suppose to have hair! I mean its kinda weird when I go in to get waxed and there's a whollllle line of guys before me haha. like its nice they wanna take care of themselves but there's a line between p**** and manly. lol

• Chest hair = manly-ness, so I like it.

• you're a man, you have hair on your chest, its manly-sexy. I'm a fan. my boyfriend has a hairy chest, more so than yours and I like it.

• I actually like chest hair! Ithink it makes a man look like a man :)

What Guys Said 1

• You don't have enough hair to be concerned about. (Don't worry about it)

~ ArtistBBoy