Girls, are you uncomfortable when you wear short and or tight things?

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• In the clothes? No. When I am exercising short shorts and tight shirts (with a bra in them that keeps the girls in place and soooo comfortable. Am I uncomfortable around certain people... yeah so I try to plan my runs accordingly but I'd love if I didn't have to do that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure they can be quite comfortable at times

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 12

• I definitely feel uncomfortable walking around in tight and short clothing. Some tight clothing is ok but if its short or something like bodycon, it can be pretty self conscious to wear it as I would not want to come off as a slut or have guys staring at me based on how hot etc i look rather than liking me or thinking me attractive because of my personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

should watch iliza shlesingers new routine, on netflix. your answer reminded me of it

• 1mo

HAHAH yes

• Yes 100% comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Short things= yes
    Tight things= no

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.
    For tight, only if that's suffocatingly tight

0|0
    0|0
  • No since I wear themm at home not outside

0|0
    0|0
  • No some things look tight but aren't really

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes in some places but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have good self esteem so am confident to wear these things. However I find it very uncomfortable sometimes because of guys who stare at you/catcall you.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

don't you know it's likely to happen?

• Not at all, I'm use to wear shorts and tight clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not fat but I still think it's really uncomfortable wearing shorts in public, I never find any shorts that fits perfect and I think I look fat with shorts, I rather wear a dress. I like wearing tights because it makes me look thin and makes my ass look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am uncomfortable when i wear short things but i don't wear tight things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!