Height Differences..Yay or Nay?

so my boyfriend is approaching 6'3...and I'm just nearly 5'4.

he says he loves that I'm his little soul, and I adore the feeling that he's huge. hehe. no no, like, I love how he towers over me, and how he has to lean over to kiss me, even if I'm on my toes.

Not all of my friends share my view though. Some even like having the guy being shorter.

Girls: Taller guys, better, or worse?

Guys: Taller girls, hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only dated one tall girl and saying that, she was only the same height as me perhaps a little smaller, she is gorgeous, no doubt, but it's not usually my preference. I've dated a lot of girls between 5'3'' and 4'11'', I myself am closing in on 6'0'', ironically the girl I'm most attracted to is 4'11' and I think she is gorgeous and sooo cute which is a lot to do with her height. I don't really care what others think, afterall they aren't the ones dating the person.

What Guys Said 3

• Height is a complete and total non issue to me. I can honestly say I would find a girl who was a foot shorter than me just as attractive as I would a girl who was taller than me. I'm 5'11".

• well if you count 5'8 as tall than yes they are hot :o

• I love shorter girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I think taller guys are always a good thing but really? Does it matter if your friends disagree? He's yours right? Shorter boyfriends back in my day were called "boobie" boyfriends lol, can you guess why?

• I have had 2 boyfriends and both of them were close to my height, only a tiny bit taller I think so we were face to face all the time.. I liked that. I've never been with someone who towered over me, but I wouldn't have a problem with that.

• Guys taller than girls is better, and if he's bigger, he can protect you, ya know ;)

It feels safer :P