What is your favorite scent from bath and body?

I'm obsessed with bath and body creams. I just got 6 bottles of the body cream yesterday...3 pink chiffon and 3 sparkling snows. Which one is your favorite?

And guys, which do you like to smell on girls? Or wear I guess? Hahah

• sweet peaWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
  • Warm vanilla sugarWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
  • Pink chiffonWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
  • Sparkling snowWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
  • A thousand wishesWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
  • Other (comment)What is your favorite scent from bath and body?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I'm from we don't sell anything from Bath and Body Works, so I never used their products. I tend to prefer fresh scents like aloe vera, marine, mint, lemon, and floral scents like rose, lavender, and lotus. I get the impression that fresh scents smell "clean"... maybe it's just me. I've looked up Bath & Body Works. From their selection, I would be interested on trying Sea Island Cotton, White Citrus, Eucalyptus Spearmint, Blue Waves &Citrus, Rainkissed Leaves and Moonlight Path. As you can see I have a whole bunch I want to try. I don't know which few I love the most, because like I said I haven't tried any of them. A lot of them fit my preference when it comes to scent though.

What Guys Said 10

• I love the smell of Vanilla!!! I do buy their handsoaps. My mom started it when i lived back home and once you have them you can't go back to like dial xD

• What the shit do half of those mean? You can't smell snow 😑... What the fuck is a chiffon? Nigga, how do you smell dreams? 😂😂😂

Someone was baked as fuck

• I like the smell of Diesel shower gel, I got given a batch. It's nice but expensive

i.beautyspin.co.uk/.../dslotbm_dswg10_01__13.jpg

But I normally just stick to Lynx, and Lavander soap

• cashmere glow

• No idea how they smell, I guess I'll go with cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-8387-1024ff265f0c.jpg

• I am not aware of these brands. But I would choose A Thousand Wishes and see how nice it smells.

• Sparkling snow.. That's my shit right there.

• I use Denali and smell like a snow covered forest in the mountains.

and I'm pretty sure I've smelled at least all of those on my mother or sister at one time, they use a lot of bath and body items.

• whichever works best for hj, don't care about the scent really

• vanila sugar the best

What Girls Said 22

• I just bought my mom the Sweet Pea one for Christmas. I got myself the Pumpkin one, and I am absolutely obsessed! I love their candles as well! I am obsessed with Bath and Body works as well! :)

• Cucumber melon was my favorite until they discontinued it. Haha. Moonlight path too.
    I like Sea Island Cotton, warm vanilla sugar and the Peach one they had out for the summer. I don't remember its name.
    For candles, mahogany teekwood. Soooo gooood lol. Smells like men's cologne.

I hateee when they discontinue things. When they start to get rid of the winter stuff I'm probably guna end up buying like 24 bottles of sparkling snow haha

When you buy them do you sucker into the buy three get three free? Or do you just get one?

Yeah cuz they're super overpriced for a lotion haha

• I used to love Berry: Summer Vanilla from several years ago but, they discontinued it and haven't brought it back since.

• Agh, warm vanilla sugar. 😍 They don't make the scent anymore, but I think it was called country apple. That was heavenly, too.

• Love this "B" and Love the Store even More, @Puppylove94
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• None cuz they all smell super fake

• I like the cranberry one, Sea Island Cotton, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Georgia Peach, and Black Raspberry Vanilla the best. I love getting lotions and hand sanitizer from there :) Also those coupons I get in the mail are awesome. Sometimes a coupon will come where I can just go in and get something without spending any money at all... WOOHOO

• I never heard about this brand >< :x
    I don't think we have it in France and back home

It's an American brand, pretty sure anyway, they got nice stuff ^^.

• I have no idea what those actually smell like lol
    never had the product
    but I like fruity stuff or vanilla

You've never used bath and body works? Do you have one near you?

I have nivea next to me lol
      also I use yves rocher or usually when I buy a parfume I get the coffre so I get the cream with it

• Winter candy apple

• Sweet pea is my signature scent. I'm wearing it now

• velvet sugar, warm and inviting

• i prefer their candles to their lotions

*so for candles i love eucalyptus mint; flannel, and last year's version of marshmallow fireside

• The only thing o have from Bath and Body Works is Japanese cherry blossom scented. I think the vanilla sugar one smells disgusting though.

• I love mad about you.

• I love Japanese cherry blossom, Forever Red, A thousand Wishes, pink Chiffon and Velvet Sugar :)

• A thousand wishes and sweet cranberry rose

• i like White Citrus, Japanese Cherry blossom, and Moonlight Path. i also like fruity scents :)

• I love them all!!!

• Warm vanilla lasts longer I guess and I like the scent too.

• Japanese cherry blossom
    The only scent I like from there

• vanilla madagascar