What is your favorite scent from bath and body?

I'm obsessed with bath and body creams. I just got 6 bottles of the body cream yesterday...3 pink chiffon and 3 sparkling snows. Which one is your favorite?

And guys, which do you like to smell on girls? Or wear I guess? Hahah

• sweet peaWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    9% (3)8% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Warm vanilla sugarWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    37% (13)23% (3)33% (16)Vote
  • Pink chiffonWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    6% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Sparkling snowWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    6% (2)23% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • A thousand wishesWhat is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    6% (2)15% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • Other (comment)What is your favorite scent from bath and body?
    36% (13)31% (4)37% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
23|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I'm from we don't sell anything from Bath and Body Works, so I never used their products. I tend to prefer fresh scents like aloe vera, marine, mint, lemon, and floral scents like rose, lavender, and lotus. I get the impression that fresh scents smell "clean"... maybe it's just me. I've looked up Bath & Body Works. From their selection, I would be interested on trying Sea Island Cotton, White Citrus, Eucalyptus Spearmint, Blue Waves &Citrus, Rainkissed Leaves and Moonlight Path. As you can see I have a whole bunch I want to try. I don't know which few I love the most, because like I said I haven't tried any of them. A lot of them fit my preference when it comes to scent though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I love the smell of Vanilla!!! I do buy their handsoaps. My mom started it when i lived back home and once you have them you can't go back to like dial xD

1|0
    0|0
  • What the shit do half of those mean? You can't smell snow 😑... What the fuck is a chiffon? Nigga, how do you smell dreams? 😂😂😂

Someone was baked as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the smell of Diesel shower gel, I got given a batch. It's nice but expensive

i.beautyspin.co.uk/.../dslotbm_dswg10_01__13.jpg

But I normally just stick to Lynx, and Lavander soap

1|0
    0|0
  • cashmere glow

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea how they smell, I guess I'll go with cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-8387-1024ff265f0c.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not aware of these brands. But I would choose A Thousand Wishes and see how nice it smells.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sparkling snow.. That's my shit right there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Denali and smell like a snow covered forest in the mountains.

and I'm pretty sure I've smelled at least all of those on my mother or sister at one time, they use a lot of bath and body items.

0|0
    0|0
  • whichever works best for hj, don't care about the scent really

1|0
    0|0
  • vanila sugar the best

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I just bought my mom the Sweet Pea one for Christmas. I got myself the Pumpkin one, and I am absolutely obsessed! I love their candles as well! I am obsessed with Bath and Body works as well! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cucumber melon was my favorite until they discontinued it. Haha. Moonlight path too.
    I like Sea Island Cotton, warm vanilla sugar and the Peach one they had out for the summer. I don't remember its name.
    For candles, mahogany teekwood. Soooo gooood lol. Smells like men's cologne.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I hateee when they discontinue things. When they start to get rid of the winter stuff I'm probably guna end up buying like 24 bottles of sparkling snow haha

• Show All
    • 1mo

When you buy them do you sucker into the buy three get three free? Or do you just get one?

• 1mo

Yeah cuz they're super overpriced for a lotion haha

• I used to love Berry: Summer Vanilla from several years ago but, they discontinued it and haven't brought it back since.

1|0
    0|0
  • Agh, warm vanilla sugar. 😍 They don't make the scent anymore, but I think it was called country apple. That was heavenly, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love this "B" and Love the Store even More, @Puppylove94
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • None cuz they all smell super fake

4|1
    1|0
  • I like the cranberry one, Sea Island Cotton, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Georgia Peach, and Black Raspberry Vanilla the best. I love getting lotions and hand sanitizer from there :) Also those coupons I get in the mail are awesome. Sometimes a coupon will come where I can just go in and get something without spending any money at all... WOOHOO

1|0
    0|0
  • I never heard about this brand >< :x
    I don't think we have it in France and back home

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's an American brand, pretty sure anyway, they got nice stuff ^^.

• I have no idea what those actually smell like lol
    never had the product
    but I like fruity stuff or vanilla

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You've never used bath and body works? Do you have one near you?

• 1mo

I have nivea next to me lol
      also I use yves rocher or usually when I buy a parfume I get the coffre so I get the cream with it

• Winter candy apple

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet pea is my signature scent. I'm wearing it now

1|0
    0|0
  • velvet sugar, warm and inviting

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer their candles to their lotions

*so for candles i love eucalyptus mint; flannel, and last year's version of marshmallow fireside

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing o have from Bath and Body Works is Japanese cherry blossom scented. I think the vanilla sugar one smells disgusting though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love mad about you.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love Japanese cherry blossom, Forever Red, A thousand Wishes, pink Chiffon and Velvet Sugar :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A thousand wishes and sweet cranberry rose

1|0
    0|0
  • i like White Citrus, Japanese Cherry blossom, and Moonlight Path. i also like fruity scents :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them all!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm vanilla lasts longer I guess and I like the scent too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese cherry blossom
    The only scent I like from there

0|0
    0|0
  • vanilla madagascar

0|0
    0|0