Do I wear too much makeup?

I'm 14 and wear foundation, loose face powder, lipstick, mascara, and blush. People at school tell me I wear too much makeup... is that too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Foundation, face powdet, mascara - pretty much every girl I know wears that, and a lot wear eyeliner too.

Blush - not as many girls wear it, but it is a subtle cosmetic, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Now that that's outta the way, your only problem might be the lipstick. Most girls don't wear lipstick unless it is a rare, formal occasion. Plus it is very noticeable, especially it is a bright red color. I would recommend either switching to nude or pink lipstick, or just stop wearing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's basic.. But even if you had on just a bb cream people would still cry about how much makeup you wear. Use as much as you want to

What Guys Said 3

• We would have to see a pic of your made up face

• @Asker, are you from UK?

• If you have to ask, then probably yes

What Girls Said 20

• If it makes you happy and you like it, don't listen to them. For the record, I just wear foundation and lip gloss, or sometimes lip stick, but I don't like makeup very much.

• Yes you do
    You're 14, do you even need makeup?
    I'm 30, I keep my skin healthy and hydrated
    I just wear eye liner or lipstick (RARELY) when I go out

• Yes, you don't need all that makeup at your age. Mascara , lipstick and a little blusher would be sufficient.

• I used to wear primer, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, multiple different loose powders, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, lip liner, lipstick, highlighter, contouring etc. That was A LOT lol. I don't wear all of that anymore. I go out naturally now with just a dash of blush or just wear a little eye makeup.

• Ok so here's the thing with makeup you wear however much you want to wear. In my opinion no that's not too much. But i honestly see it as if you don't need foundation to cover heavily just wear a bb cream to even things out if needed. Im really pale and I wear blush just to help add some color to my face.

• ANY makeup at 14 is too much...
    Yes, that's too much.

• Yeah probably, but tbh i don't wear makeup because im lazy af and i don't have time to do it. Just be careful with how much makeup you put on your face. It will ruin your pores.

• It's not really but maybe it may appear to be if you are over applying it and/or using the wrong colours rather than make it look natural just to enchance your features.

• Naw, that's fine, I wear that too.

• Not really, but for your age maybe so. It also depends how much of it you put on your face and if its applied correctly. If put on right or if its a more natural look/colors, many people don't even notice makeup. Overall though, i don't really consider that a lot.

• If you're 14 and you wear makeup everyday, you're wearing too much makeup.

• For school it's kinda much but not too much I guess.
    I usually wear foundation, mascara, eyebrow liner and lipstick daily when I'm going to office.

• maybe if it's too thickly applied

• No you don't

I wear bb cream, eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, bronzer and lip balm.

• That's the same amount I wear lol so I don't know

• You can NEVER where too much makeup when done right

• No I don't think that's a lot

• Far too much.

• Nope. No makeup is too much. If you like it and feel good, do it

• either wear loose wonder or foundation you don't need both. tbh you only have to use foundation on uneven skin tone so forehead and other areas probably don't need it

*powder sorry was writing quickly