Are you attracted to people who dress similar to you?

Style wise. Obviously girls don't like guys who wear skirts, and such. =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup sure am, I've been into the whole plaid thing so I love it when a guy wears plaid or shirts with different patterns. Or dark colors with light jeans ect...

• I agree 100%. I love it when guys wear the plaid flanel shirts, especially with light grey jeans.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, one of the single most important things when I look at a girl! Girls who dress trashy, or just like everyone else "because it's the thing to do" turn me off soooo bad. I guess it's shallow, but hey, being picky rules!

• for the most part yes

What Girls Said 4

• In a way, yes. I don't like guys obsessed with wearing only brand names like Abercrombie, Hollister, etc. just like I'm not really a fan of anyone wearing clothes plastered with the brand. But my style has sometimes been described as kind of indie...? I wouldn't agree, but I'll admit I DO wear a lot of Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, etc. :P And I tend to like guys who dress similarly. I find myself going for indie guys a lot, partially for the way they dress, mainly because it's different from what most guys around here wear.

• I don't really care, to be honest. I normally am very dressy and wear a lot of dresses and high heels, pencil skirts, and my more laid-back look consists of dark washed denim jeans, a nice blouse, and flats with cute accessories to dress it up a bit more. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is more of a guy who will throw on any (clean) T-shirt and jeans. He's much more casual than I am. He was also very into the whole goth look when he was in high school. So we're complete opposites. I really think as long as the person wears clean clothes and can pull off their look well, it shouldn't really matter. The only exception to that is guys who wear their pants around their knees. I've never seen a guy who could pull that off. -.-;

• Yeah, I am! I love a guy with a sense of style like myself!

I just think its adorable if we wear the same color everyday:D

• well, not really. the guys I have dated have way different styles than I like.