0|0
2|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the goal 🤗

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Depends on how they're styled, but I definitely like thick eyebrows much more than pencil-thin eyebrows that have been excessively plucked, haha!

Eyebrows are actually a very underrated aspect of a person's face, in terms of how much it can affect the appearance of a person. For example, by nature, excessively thinned eyebrows tend to be incompatible with an all-natural look and usually require makeup to make them work, in my opinion. On the other hand, an all-natural face more often looks amazing if the eyebrows are allowed to be thicker.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the face and eyes. I've seen some that are beautiful and part of very sexy eyes. I've seen others that just didn't fit the face right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Case by case

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't generally like them but the one girl I have seen that looks incredibly sexy with thick eyebrows is Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see her face to have an opinion. Looks good on some, not on others. Generally, if a girl is petite, I think they don't look so good. For a big girl... maybe. Have to see it to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting, is this what your eyebrows look like OP

bugguide.net/.../...DLGRLHERYZ3L9LXZ1LMZSH5RZH.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay once they are neat

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like them. Especially when their styled to be like that. I think it looks so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Case by case.

What don't you women understand when we say physical characteristics are case by case? There is no physical characteristic that 100% of men like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm liking the ones I've been seeing here on G@G. Properly and fashionably styled, not like Einstein 's. Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • they look good if they are not like painted on.

0|0
    0|0
  • can look good. depends on her overall look

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them!!! THEY LOOK UGLY! DONT DO THAT MISTAKE, TRIM THEM!

2|0
    0|0
  • As stated, case by case.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think theyre alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Mines are thick too😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cool, depends a bit on the girls I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy i don't care about eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're neat, I actually like thick eyebrows on a girl 👍🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely able to pull off the look same as a guy i would think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1