What do you think of me?

link

link - I'm the girl on the right. You can sort of see my body shape.

I often feel very unattractive. I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed. Is this due to my appearance? I'm also shy around guys I like.

Am I cute? Average? (I think that I'm mostly average, some days bad). What do you think? I'm not fishing btw, been wanting to ask for some time now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are very pretty.

Your hair is gorgeous, and so are your eyes and smile.

((lol I'm not into girls..just being honest))

As for the never been kissed, or had a bf. Give it time and it will happen, don't stress about it.

Walk with your head up high, with plenty of confidence..and things will fall in place.

You have to believe in yourself before others can.

What Guys Said 6

• You have a gorgeous smile, but your eyes make you look kind of.. sad? You should be walking around thinking you're attractive and that will rub off on others and they will start thinking the same. It's alllll about confidence, and if you're not confident (yet) then just FAKE IT! Nobody can tell the difference.

You're slim, have nice long hair and good teeth. What exactly should you have going against you? Just go out there and be confident, you'll notice the difference, trust me.

• You're a very attractive young woman, however, if YOU don't think you're attractive, you're fightin' a lost battle from the outset. It's really all about confidence, but you're way ahead of the game in being attractive. Learn to believe in youself, and you'll need sumthin sharp and heavy to fight em off with.

• You have a pretty face and I really like your hair :). It's hard to tell with the dress because it really obscures your body shape but it looks like there's nothing wrong with it. You don't have to worry about being unattractive.

Actually the only unattractive thing I saw on those pictures... do you really buy bottled water?! ;-)

• What's wrong with bottled water ?

• Haha I was at a theme park. I needed to carry water around.

• That's also a good excuse ;)

• I don't see anything wrong with your appearance.

• ... but also nothing right. I mean, it's just that all the guys ignore me in favor of the flat put prettier girls. But I guess that's how it works.

• i'm stereotyping but you look like you have an amazing personality, a very fun and happy personality, would make you my ideal women, but sadly we've never met

• You're cute. Don't worry you won't have trouble getting a boyfriend. But you've got plenty of time so just enjoy yourself and like who you are :)

What Girls Said 4

• you're so cute! Don't worry, you're still young. I got my first kiss when I was 17 and I would've gladly waited longer because it was terrible. My first boyfriend wasn't until I was 19. It's not always about how you look, its about finding someone who is right for you. First kisses and bfs aren't so fun unless they're with the right person so be patient and enjoy it when it happens :)

• you're pretty... you actually look like Julia Roberts!

• its all about confidence, hun!work ittt

• you're very pretty :)