How do you know if your pretty and dress nice if no one compliments you?

So I take the time everyday to look good and put together an outfit , I even go as much as planning my outfits a week advance before the time yet when I go out people don't compliment me on how I look but I feel like I put time & effort into my appearance. No one ever compliments me they just stare so I don't know if I dress nice or not. How can I tell or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of the time people will appreciate your style without saying anything

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think that if you can look in the mirror and appreciate your hard work and effort as your sense of style achieved, then you look good. Sense of style and attraction is all subjective, so it's difficult to say based on other's opinions whether or not you happen to be dressed nicely, When it comes down to it, I think it depends on what kind of vibes you're sensing from yourself and others around you.
    It also doesn't hurt to post Outfit of the Days on social media! I always say that posting selfies for a confidence boost or a look-check is never a bad thing! Take advantage of the online network you might have!

What Guys Said 3

• If you feel pretty and like the outfits you put on then that's all that matters

• Ask here

• i thought girls "didnt dress for men"?

What Girls Said 1

• People rarely compliment other people. You should dress nice and pretty for yourself not for other people.