I need a way to break the ice with a girl.

I need a way to break the ice with a girl I see at Church every Sunday.

I'm pretty sure its mutual, she looks over and smiles at me often. Oh and its a catholic church so there is not a time to socialize and you don't bring your own bibles

Most Helpful Guy

• this is a fairly easy situation to make contact with her . as

- you pretty much know where she is going to be that day

- you also have an oppurtunity where you can make small talk with her , with little risk

- she is also familar with you cause you go to the same church and likely fairly comfortable with you by now

so all you really have to do is walk over to her and talk to her when you see her on sunday , guess you have to decide what you will talk to her about but it shouldn't be too hard

What Girls Said 4

• If you guys have greeting time like most churches do then that's a great way to talk to her with out feeling a whole lot of preassure:). It gives you an excusse to go talk to her..

• Just say hi! Or ask her to let you borrow her bible, And say something like, "I like your bible, where did you get it?" And take it from there... or are you more in the situation where you've stopped talking and you wanna talk to her again.?

• well, girl's like guys who can admit that they like them...=)

• Oh. I like the other girl's advice. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her; Did it hurt? and when she asks; Did what hurt? Your reply will be; When you fell out of heaven. I wish I was a christian just so I could use that opening line inside of a church, would be epic<3

Seriously though, it should be pretty easy since you know she'll be at a certain place. Just walk up to her and give her a little compliment about her shoes. Or maybe ask her if she's hungry and wants to go for a bite after church. All you really have to do is gather the courage to step up to her and say something, anything. Should be automatic pilot after that, if it's mutual.

Good luck!