What are some cute ways to surprise my boyfriend?

Guys and girls, what are some cute things I can do that my boyfriend would ask. This is an innocent answer I'm not looking for sex tips. Things such as at school and everything, guys what do you like? Girls what have you done?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, this si just a story that can give you some ideas as to the kind of presents or things you could do.

i went ot Africa for a month and a half, the longest time I've ever spent away from my girlfriend. Before I left, for my bday present, she gave me a journal and a nice pen adn said. Here, write in this every day while you'r ethere so that when you get back I can read it. It was the single most touching thoughtful present I have ever received.

m

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0