You wake up in this body tomorrow and will remain in it for 1 YEAR. How do become filthy rich using it?

You wake up in this body tomorrow and will remain in it for 1 YEAR. How do become filthy rich using it?You look like this for 1 year then revert back to how you originally look. How would u go from broke to riches within that year?

1mo Fucked up on the title " How do u become filthy rich using it?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that she's ugly but I'd be pretty sad tbh. I've worked hard for my body, which isn't horrible so I just think it would be awkward.
    I guess I'd continue on with my business ideas because hopefully I'd still have my same brain and business sense.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm far from broke and I actually don't like this type of body, it's too muscular and her thighs are too big and her waist not very defined.
    Now this body though <3 ...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c992ed0197.jpg
    I will do nothing tbh stay the way I am.

• I'm not really broke to begin with 😂

Well hello miss 6 figure income a year. How do you start making 8 digits with it then.

Why should I? I'm comfortable where I'm at so I'd continue studying and pursuing my degree so I can get a good job and earn my own money some day instead of living off my parents unlimited credit card deal 😂

• don't really like six-packs on girls
    but if i was stuck with that body i'd be a fitness model or cam girl
    in addition to pursuing my regular work

• I'd become a fitness personal trainer. I don't want to be rich.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess doing solo Webcam shows would be the best option.

• That is a tough one - Modelling is the first thing that comes to mind

• If I woke up her, I would do the same things I do in my body except masturbating would be different