Can you tell what I'm wearing underneath?

I'm going on a date and want to see if this is noticeable at all lol... don't judge!
Underneath:

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i can see the superhero costume

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't see it but how are you not burning up?

I'm pretty warm now lol... but I"m heading out soon and it's pretty cold outside. We're going for a walk then drinks. It's like under 60 degress outside and it's night so it feels colder...

Under 60 degrees isn't that cold but you know you

What Guys Said 3

• No you are fine - Is it cold?

• Now that you point it out its clear as day.

• Nope, can't tell at all

Side note: ... FUCK, you're SO sexy :D lucky guy ;) haha ;-P XD

What Girls Said 6

• I can't see it at all! And the full outfit looks super cute! But... won't you be hot?

Thanks!! Well we are going for a walk outside, then to a pub for a few drinks. Do you think I'm overdoing it? I didn't want to be cold on the walk. It's like in the 50s right now outside :o

I don't think the outfit itself is overdoing it.. I'm just worried you might get too warm inside lol (but maybe that's only bc I have a tendency to get warm!)

I'm kinda cold blooded... but now you have me regretting my decision... I have 20 minutes to figure it out... I'm pretty warm right now actually, but outside is cold... girl problems lol :S

• Nope. Nice clothes by the way, you have a very good sense in style!

Thanks! Hoping you couldn't tell, so that he won't be able to tell :)

• you're commando?

• Why are you wearing that under your clothes? It seems you're going to be hot.

Well to be honest, I'm hot right now lol... but I'm heading out for a walk for my date, and it's pretty chilly outside :p and I just want to be warm.

I have a jacket! I'm planning on wearing this one: http://i.imgur.com/EhrURHC.jpg

Are you on the North Pole? Lol.

• No, can't tell you're wearing that

• I can't see it at all but do you really go on a date with a jeans? And a sweater?
    These clothes are for working not going on a date...
    If it's so cold why don't you wear a fancy jacket and some fashion ankle boots instead of this? Or a leather jacket with a scarf? You look like a women in her 50s dressed like that.

Well we are going for a walk outside and it's chilly. I don't want to be uncomfortable the whole time lol... and yes I do have a jacket to wear overtop

How are your legs not frozen!!! I"m wearing two layers!!!

Cause I wear wool tight, that's really warm. You can still wore two of them. That's really warm a lot more than a jeans.