Girls, <3 I've bought this dress recently (with pantyhose). Can you suggest what type of pantyhose would look best suited with it Eg. colour, denier?

Girls, <3 I've bought this dress recently (with pantyhose). Can you suggest what type of pantyhose would look best suited with it Eg. colour, denier?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What are thinking for shoes? Similar as the pic? Black? Go with a very sheer denier and definitely sandalfoot, if you're wearing open toed shoes. Go with either a neutral shade (skintone) like nude, beige, etc. or a light or off black. I wear Hanes Silk Reflections almost every day and swear by them. I work in an office and dresses, skirts heels and hose are the rule. Go with a top quality brand like Hanes or Berkshire, you'll thank yourself. Where your dress is belted, you could go with a high waist pair of hosiery, if you needed extra support in that area and no one will know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would wear plain black as a base color. You have an extravagant pattern, so your tights/panty hose shouldn't take away from that. A pair of sexy black heels would look nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • As light as possible or greyish black

0|0
    0|0
  • anything opaque will do

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic black pantyhose

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, denier 15-40