Acne recommendations?

I am a brown skinned African American. My face has gotten darker I dont drink a lot of water I can't deny that. I dont have it really bad. Any recommendations?

What Girls Said 1

• - Wash your pillow cases often.
    - Wash your face every morning and night; Cetaphil is a cleanser that works well. It might be worth it to go to a dermatologist and ask for recommendations on a topical cream.
    - Drink more water and eat more greens. Cut out sugary and processed foods.
    - Exercise to drop stress levels.

What Guys Said 2

• Scrub with soap with your finger tips in a circular motion. You gotta make sure your pores get thoroughly clean. Now your face naturally produces oil that helps combat acne. Some people lack this. I think this contributes to acne. So your gonna want a good moisturizer cream. Don't apply to much. And make sure you repeat all these steps everyday. You don't want to leave that lotion on over night.. And try not to touch your face with your hands.

• You probably don't like water but I can't emphasize enough how good water is for your skin