What is in style for winter coats and boots?

I can't afford much but want to be stylish. I'm sick of looking like a bum. The city I'm in rains quite a bit so I need something that looks nice bit will also keep me dry and warm. As I said, I'm not totally broke but I'm not rich.

1mo I was more asking like what clothing exactly pictures would be helpful

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Bombers are in right now. I really love the one I recently got, and the price wasn't too bad. It looks like this.
    static.bershka.net/.../6068398464_1_1_3.jpg
    You can wait until stores are on sale and get one, it's even a better deal if you wait until stores are as far as 70% on sale. Save and set a budget for your shopping and there you are looking stylish. Set a budget of $100 and you're good to go. You can buy enough stylish clothes in that price.
    Check Pull&Bear, it sells beautiful items including nice coats. There is this coat from Pull&Bear that reminds me of a cardigan. It seems super warm and cozy. You could easily throw it on and it's stylish in my book, think of it like a cardigan's big brother, lol.
    www.pullandbear.com/.../...-c359505p100423569.html
    Ankle boots with chunky heels are also in trend, bonus if they're in a plain dark color with a colorful design on them (just like what's on the bomber above), I think it adds originality which is so neat. Knee high boots are stylish these days too but they can be a hassle, so I would stick to ankle boots with chunky heels.

What Guys Said 1

• Really anything is in style. Many stores you can catch things on sale and for cheap prices. You just have to be patient and look. Sometimes you can find cheap prices on name brand stuff in consignment shops and even regular stores.

What Girls Said 10

• You should check out knee high boots on shoedazzle. com (They even have relatively cheap boots for women who require wide calf or who have large feet, like my size 11,, which is usually very expensive and/or hard to find!)
    You can just buy a cheap pair of boots and buy a can of waterproofing solution from walmart and spray it on there to keep water out of your shoes, then just layer up fluffy socks underneath for warmth :)

• Minimal oversized wool - & quilted coats it is and for shoes, still over knee boots, oxfords as well. Not too different from AW15 actually.

*check out the H&M studio collection, I love their AW collection every year and the quality is way better than the regular H&M clothing

• www.stylishwife.com/.../...r-Casual-Fashion-48.jpg
    Something like this looks really nice for cold weather 😊

• I saw this on here a while ago and think it looks fantastic. It's warm (down filled) but looks like a cute pea coat. It's by Nobis
    http://i.imgur.com/grhGThz.jpg

• Classics of course:
    Good dark leggings, merino wool v-neck pullovers, crisp plain solid white & solid black button up shirts, cardigans, a nice thick peacoat or down jacket,, a nice silk sweater, a couple cool scarfs, some kind of knit wrap or comfy knit turtle neck, etc etc.
    ya know stuff that's timeless... The fall/winter basics

• Go to good second hand shops or fancy outlet. Trendy cloths and a good price

• get a pair of block heel ankle boots and a pair of knee high boots in black.
    Then any long/mid coat in black or cream.
    They will work as a base to dress up any outfit making them look classy. you can even wear ur summer tops/camis underneath with a scarf to make it weather appropriates. they're good investments.
    A boot with a block heel just adds class in my opinion, looks more sophisticated than flat ones and also they are really comfy.
    Also dunno how to upload pics lol

• I don't know where you are in the world but if you let me know in response to this opinion I could make some suggestions, boots and a casual day dress is always cute!

• Peacoats are always in style, I have a dark purple one

• get some cute rainboots and raincoat, they always add cuteness to any outfit. Also a big part of look is hair and makeup