What color?

what color bathing suit goes best with a girl with brown hair and green eyes. like something that will make my eyes stand out. I was thinking black but its to plain. any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok... for those of you not in the arts ~ the best thing to compliment green: RED.

It will make your eyes pop, and if you have a pale complexion it will work even better. Plus red it the most powerful colour, it makes for the most powerful advertisement (combinations of black red and white). But Brown hair and green eyes, red will look beautiful on you. If you want to go with something less bold, go for another colour bathing suit but have hints of green in it, it will play up your eyes without overwhelming them (if you wore an all green bathing suit it may be too much and your eyes would look dull).

I hope that helps.

What Guys Said 3

• Us guys don't think about such trivial things. Just pick one your like.

• I don't care wut guys think I was wondering how to make my eyes more noticable. Not asking wut guys like.

• I notice....

• :)

• why do you want your eyes to stand out?

Men look at girls in sexy hot bright bikinis.. but a black bathing suit?

• a black with greyish designes and a pink outline around bra part would look hot

What Girls Said 10

• Purple contrasts with green and if it were eye makeup, it would highlight your green eyes. Not sure that it will work in the form of a swimsuit, but you could try some on and see what you think. You also need to be careful of your skintone. What might make your eyes look good, could wash out your skin.

• Drfinately GREEn. Because a nice green bathing suit would contrast very nicely with your brown hair.

• green or turquoise... :)

• Gotta go green or red.

• I think purple. I have green eyes and sometimes have brown hair, and purple {especially darker shades like plum} have always looked good with that combination.

• I Defenilly say a greenish yellow or a greenish blue. it would look realllyyy preeety :)

-Morgan .. X0X0. =]

• LAVENDER! or light blue, or white. one of those. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE yellow. ur welcome.[:

• green!

• Opposite colors. If you wear something the opposite or same color of your eyes they stand out.

• Teal and purple would definitely make you pop.

Good luck.