Girls, What clothing style do you find the MOST attractive on men? And why?

An example:
-Dressy Casual- Blazers, jeans, and a dress shirt; because I feel... Etc.

Girls, What clothing style do you find the MOST attractive on men? And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that style on guys 😍

But not like every day. 😂 Like, a guy should know how to dress like that, but if he does it every day, it seems pretentious.

But a guy can take the same idea towards more casual stuff and look just as good.

I also like the lumberjack look... but most guys can't pull that off cuz they're too tiny.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I like guys who wear simple but neat clothing, not sloppy or super dressed up. I think it's cute when a guy has the same basic shirt in multiple colors because he's not focused on style, just utility

0|2
    0|0
  • I really do like the example you gave. It would definitely get my attention. Sorry if I stare, it's just fun to look at. However, my boyfriend can't dress that way because I'm way too casual so we'd look ridiculous. Can you imagine him standing there looking like that guy, and me next to him in yoga pants, vans, and a Luke Bryan t shirt?

This is more my speed
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...722a2d0d37.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a suit. If I'm going to dress up then because I love clothes I at least want him to look put together and fit as well.

0|2
    0|0
  • Uniforms or suits, shirts with collars, tight jeans, shorts, sneakers, big jumpers and hoodies, and just seeing that there is attention to detail like watches/jewelry/ties/cool laces and stuff like that. And rolled up sleeves! I'm not too picky and it's fine if you want to wear 'sweat pants' and stuff inside the house but if you look matching/presentable/stylish outside I appreciate that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll have to say classy. That's one of the reasons how I got attracted to my crush, he always wears classy clothes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Something like a sporty casual, nothing like something classy and sharp to catch the eye

0|2
    0|0
  • plus2clothing.com/.../black-tall-hoodie.jpg

Personally, I like the dark look with a snapback. As I get older, it will most likely change though lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i like dressy

0|3
    0|0
  • Smart casual but more towards the casual side, probably - It looks put together and still chill. I like things that are not too young looking, yet don't make them look old.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like street fashion ig. Like, I like when a guy has nice hair, watch, tee jeans, and sneakers ig. Even some bling like an earring or necklace, I don't know.

0|2
    0|0
  • Anything as long as they are simple, not to tight or too colorful. Should be manly.

0|2
    0|0
  • T shirt and jeans

0|2
    0|0
  • I like guys that ride sport bikes, so leather pants, leather jackets, and boots.

0|3
    0|0
  • Something edgy

0|2
    0|0
  • Jeans and a hoodie.
    I. Love. Hoodies.

0|2
    0|0
  • a black suit or a form fitting t-shirt and blue jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • Just like the pics you posted type

0|1
    0|0
  • No clothes

2|2
    0|0
  • Suits and tracksuits

0|2
    0|0
  • Country, love country boys

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys. Learn from these two men on stage haha.
    Only like 2/3mins long dw.

https://youtu.be/uUZQJuF1VAk

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, I'm that casual girl so I find sweat pants and a T-shirt attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just casual. Jeans, hoodie, the basics.

0|1
    0|0