My ex brings his bag over with his clothes in it?

My ex brings his bag over with his clothes in it and there is some bitches clothes in it

we just recently broke up

why would he bring bitches clothes to my place

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your question?

• Why would he bring bitches clothes to my place

• What I really don't understand is why he comes here and leaves his stuff here and asks if he can do his laundry and sh*t and talks non stop to me following me around the house but texts me there will never be an us again me and you will never happen again and plays stupid games with me

• So why put up with it? Tell him no if he asks to do laundry there. Give his stuff (and hers) to the salvation army if he leaves it there. Don't let him get away with stuff that you have a problem with.

What Guys Said 1

• ...is there a question here? You broke up, its none of your business anymore, and why is he bringing clothes over?

• I don't know why he brought his clothes over we just recently broke up we have a little girl together

What Girls Said 1

• Did you ask HIM about the clothes? Maybe his mom or sister needed help with laundry? Maybe the baby sitter got a drink spilled all over her and he was being nice to wash her clothes? There are many reasons you should consider before you assume he has a rebound girl, or that he was cheating.