Makeup addicts, how much does the Kylie Jenner liquid lipstick cost in your area?

I just bought the Kourtney K today for only 150 THB. According to google, that's only US$4.302. I'm wondering if it's fake? The box looks real, the addresses are US addresses (manufactured in, blah blah) and the name seems real too (unlike OPI or MAC fakes, where they would just put numbers instead of the real names of the colors). And it even smells like candy (which is what the girls on buzzfeed said when they tried the KJ lip kit). I'm really curious...

Most Helpful Girl

• I brought the Kylie one (Kourt K) off eBay for $59.95. Obviously it was more because I was buying it off a seller who brought it and needed to make profit off of it. Shipping was free (included). I just urgently wanted that one because I didn't want to wait on the other 3 that I was getting LOOOL

I brought 3 more off the actual Kylie Cosmetic website (so it's the real deal) US $29 costing me $37.80AUD. That's with the liquid lipstick and lip liner

yeah this one that I bought didn't have the lipliner in it. But I still could not find the signs that it's fake. Except for the price, that is...

It makes me feel like a badass... haha. Combine it with red or dark nails, and chokers...

Oh damn girl! You got the works going! Chokers are mhmm 👌🏽 perfect and so are dark nails! Especially the matte looking ones! Zommg

What Guys Said 1

• I looked up website 29 dollars

What Girls Said 5

• That's fake...

Where I live we don't have those... But I know the prices online and other than someone selling it to you used, it must be fake.

• Who cares bout that be-atch! I wouldn't buy her shit on principal alone.
    Don't get sucked in... There's PLENTY of equal or better brands out there. Shop around. Jeffrey Star always reviews her products cause Kylie is the "in" bitch at the moment, & generally her products are..."meh".

I don't care about that spoiled little brat either, but I was looking for darker lipstick colors and I cannot believe how hard it is in Asia to find darker plum or darker brown colors. The first product I found had her name slapped on it so whatever. The color was gorgeous.

• That's a fraud. I'm not even a make up addict and I know that's not right.

• Up to 50 Euro

• If you spend less than $60 on any make up, it's cheap and won't look good. I always buy all my make up from a store in the mall.