How old do I look? look at my profile pic

I was at my cousin's sweet 16 party and all her 15 and 16 year old friends thought I was 17 or 18 and one of her friends who was 15 year old guy friends asked for my phone number.

Thanks I actually am 20

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone mistook you for 17? You look as old as my grandma's toes!

What Guys Said 7

• I never can tell... I've settled for dividing everyone in 3 categories: 'really young', 'really old', and 'somewhere in between I guess I'll just have to ask'.

• You look 20. lol

• You look 20 to me, if not a little older.

• you look around early 20's

• I'd have probably asked for your number if I'd been 15 or 16

• Early 20's before I actually did look.

• you look older than 17 or 18 for sure I'd say early 20's at the youngest.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't look 17. You look like you are probably in your early 20s like 22 or 23. The environment has such a huge effect on people's perception of age. I have been told I look 35 and I have been told I look 20, but it was more the people I was around assumed we were the same age, more than how I actually look. I had someone comment once when I was out with a friend in her late thirties that the friend much be my mother. The friend was mortified as she had just had a baby and was only 12 years older than me. People are silly and make assumptions all the time about age. I would rather look younger than older though :)