How do I know if I'm pretty or not?

please no jokes. I have so little self confidence because I went out with a complete idiot who filled my head with crap. I need a way to find this out - how?

ok please comment on each girl, in detail please:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• ok some ass hole talked a bunch of sh*t about you. how cares be happy with your selfe and mr. right will come around

ps. every girl in that pic was beautifull

What Guys Said 6

• Post a pic, we'll tell you our honest opinion

• Every girl in that pic is attractive IMO

• Ratings? which one first, second, etc.

• Trust me, you don't want to compare yourself to your friends. Each person has different views of what they consider pretty.

• Put your pic here and ask others to rate you honestly

• upload a pic and ill let you know :)

• You are really different together and comparison among you will be affected by personal preferences.

Tip: Next time just ask about yourself and use another pic (nobody around) to get more detailed and true answers.

From left to right: (best = 10, worst = 1)

1) 6

2) 6

3) 6.5, nice b***s

4) 7, beautiful smile and eyes

• everygirl is cute except for the third one just has boobs, the fourth one is the hottest imo. In order from hottest to ugliest, 4th,1st,2nd,3rd. None of these girls are ugly though, and there's guy out there for everyone, which one are you?

What Girls Said 1

• in response to the other guy who rateddddd::

i think the 3rd one is really cuteeeee. I would put the 3rd right after the fourth one idno wut he's talking about

4, 3, 1 ,2